𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐒/𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐒/𝐒𝐍𝐄𝐀𝐊 𝐏𝐄𝐄𝐊

𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐀 𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐇𝐔𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈

Amaira Raghuvanshi was a sunshine girl, her smile brightening up even the darkest of days. She had become India's number one bestselling author, captivating readers worldwide with her debut novel that she had published a year ago. Despite her success, Amaira felt trapped in a life controlled by her trauma of being a killer of her own mother. She longed for warmth love, to break free from the shackles of her guilt of being a reason of her dead mother and live life on her terms.

To make matters more complicated, there was a handsome devil. A devil in disguise you say, who unknowingly held the key to Amaira's heart. He was her crush -a typical high school senior, a figure she admired from afar, but he didn' t even know she existed. Despite her popularity and success as an author, Amaira felt invisible in the eyes of the one person who mattered most to her. With no one to lean on except her beloved books and Dad, Amaira found solace in the pages of romantic tales, yearning for a love story of her own. She was a hopeless romantic at heart, believing in the power of true love and happily ever afters.

"𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒈𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 -𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒖𝒏𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒚 𝒆𝒙𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆- 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒓𝒖𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒔 𝑨𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒕𝒚𝒂."

𝐀𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐘𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐑𝐀

𝐀𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐘𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐑𝐀

Aditya Malhotra was known to be the ruthless CEO of Malhotra Empire, a powerful conglomerate that had its roots deep in both legitimate business and the shadowy world of the mafia. Aditya was a man driven by a singular focus - his family and his company. He had built his empire, his ambition matched only by his strategic brilliance.

Despite his success, there was a coldness that surrounded Aaditya. He had never been in a serious relationship since his last heartbreak, and he found it hard to trust anyone. His heart was encased in ice, shielded by the scars of his past. Love was a concept that seemed out of reach, buried deep beneath layers of pain and betrayal. Will there be anyone to break that wall of distrust and will show him the world of love and happiness?

"𝑴𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒖𝒏𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒈𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒔."

~𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐒~

***CEO X AUTHOR/PART-TIME CEO***

***GRUMPY X SUNSHINE/SOMETIMES BOLD***

***SHE FELL FIRST BOTH FELL HARDER***

***MARRIAGE ALLIANCE/ARRANGE MARRIAGE***

***HIGH SCHOOL CRUSH***

***BOTH POSSESSIVE***

***TOUCH HER/HIM AND DIE***

***SHE WANTED KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR BUT HE'S THE VILLAIN***

~𝐒𝐍𝐄𝐀𝐊 𝐏𝐄𝐄𝐊~

SHE : WILL YOU MARRY ME?

HE : WILL YOU BE MY FAKE WIFE?

His best friends threatens him on his wedding day "Listen fucking bastard, try to hurt my sister and you won't be able to see the next minute of your life."...."Yes one drop of tear from her eyes and you'll be dead. Then. And. There."

His Dad SLAPS him in front of everyone when she's lying unconscious in hospital because of him.

Hates himself for making her cry While hurting her with his words

(Let's skip to the good part)

He isn't much religious but for her....He fasts on Every Monday for her ; He prays to God like "Hey Maira ke Kanha ab aap hi kuch kariye ; Maira ke Shivji, mujhe kuch nahi chiye bs is layak banao ki inhe zindagi bhar khush rakh saku ; Dekhiye Maira ke kanha ji ab bohot ho gaya, aap hi kuch sifarish kijiye." ; Takes the precious sacred thread from priest and ties around her wirst to cast off evils eyes from her ; Makes Prashad HIMSELF when visits temple with her. Every single time.

She was missing her mom and wanted to eat Gajar ka Halwa when she was in periods, so he calls his mom at Midnight and asks for recipe. (P.S : SHE DIDN'T KNEW HE HEARD HER)

Sings all her favorite songs to make up for all his mistakes.

He told her not to expect anything but she swears to make him lovable, make him trust her and himself.

He didn't knew she existed but she loved him anyway.

She takes all the blame of an accident instead of his younger brother because he's scared of his elder brother.

She comforts his younger sister when she fails to finish work on given deadline.

They are fighting over on their wedding night so she starts to remove her jewellery and duppatta in front of him. "What the hell are you doing?" He asks in frustrated voice.
"I can't go to anyother room in name of changing my clothes especially when everyone in your family knowing you can do that for me very well. After all I your WIFE." She says and starts to unhook her blouse....

~~~~~X~~~~~X~~~~~X~~~~~

I promise this is the last edit of this chapter!!

Please vote and comment your fav part.

Byee. Enjoyy.