4❃ SIDDHARTH FUCKING RAICHAND!!

God what the hell just happened? How come I became so bold? I took a deep breath before walking in the living area

God what the hell just happened? How come I became so bold? I took a deep breath before walking in the living area. I stopped in mid-way as I heard my name "Amaira has every right to know he agreed to meet her at first place. Trust me Aman even if that arrogant son of mine declines to marry that sweetheart, I will make sure she knows why we introduced this alliance." What alliance? Is Aaditya is being forced to meet me? I stopped myself from overthinking. Whatever it is, they will tell me soon. I chimed in and they stopped. Fine I'll just ask dad later if they don't tell me. "Where is he?" Dad asked. Why aren't they taking his name? "He should be behind me..." I trailed off when he came out on call with some. Fucking hell!! When did this man started to wear glasses? Does he want to be death of me? If seeing him in 3-piece suit yesterday was hot than seeing him in his blazer is being in front of air condition while it's hot around everywhere. And it sends shivers down my spine and a sense of euphoria directly at my core now that he has put on the glasses 

Aaditya's look~

He turned towards us and I don't know why but he looked at me, held his index finger in air gesturing to wait a minute

He turned towards us and I don't know why but he looked at me, held his index finger in air gesturing to wait a minute. "Holy crap, he never does that. Welcome to the family bhabhi." A man who seemed same age as Vaidehi spoke and directly came to me and hugged me. Meanwhile his brother who just did something so silly, gave me butterflies and went outside to finish his call. God, I was blushing so hard. "Bhabhi?" Vaidehi's voice pulls me out. "Huh?" I couldn't form words, my heart and mind still in dilemma about his little gesture. "I'm so sorry for yesterday. I know after learning about our proposal you must've thought that I am some creep. But trust me I'm no.." I cut her off. I seriously didn't thought that about her. Yeah, it did hurt me little, that she would've told me. "It's all right Vaidehi. No need to be sorry about it." I assured her. "So, Amaira, meet Nandini- The love of my life." Agastya uncle introduced. "Hiee aunty." I said and went to touch her feet but she engulfed in her embrace. "Oh my god Aagastya she's more pretty than you described." She said to Aagastya uncle once we broke the hug. Aaditya came insde soon and there were no other place place except the one beside me. Without another thought he sat beside me. Shocking everyone but I just blushed. Again. Thank you so much Kanha, you are the best.

"So Amaira, when did you thought that writing is it for you? You said yesterday evening that you mastered in Business from Harvard." Agastya uncle asked. "Uhh...uncle it took me so long to realize that writing is the one thing I truly want to persuade. You know after getting degree, I told dad that I want a break and I seriously can't look forward to step in business. I would love to help him out at times but I don't think it excites me anymore." I said honestly. I am insecure about being judged but I trust my dad. If this question is being asked to me, then he saw it coming before me. "I was little worried about dad's reaction but when he said that I can take however long I want and should not worry about his wish of me running the AiRa ELITES after him, I realized I was worried for nothing. I went from places to places in India. Worked in galleries, cafes, bookstores, libraries. I remember I once taught in an elementary school in one of the small villages of India. That's how I got to know about how there's still so many people who are uneducated, so many children who wants to study but can't. I didn't used my dad's money everywhere and once I started to earn for myself from the multiple jobs I did, I completely stopped using the money dad provided me. I remember I was in Udaipur one day, when I was too tired to go anywhere. So I just decided to clean my backpack. I opened it and saw my journals which I started to write when I was in high school. I started to read it from page one and that's it by the time finishing them, I knew what I wanted. But I didn't ended my trip there, I went from places to places so I could gain experience, can learn new things. I took me 2 and half years to find my passion and 6 months to find creativity. By the time I landed back in Mumbai, the story and blurb for my first book was already took place in my mind." I finished and realized I just blabbered everything in nervousness. "Sorry, I just bla.." Nandini aunty cut me off "No need beta, it's good that you took step for what you wanted to do in your life, for yourself. If anything, I more proud of you. You know my Vaidehi here? When she first completed reading your book, she didn't stopped saying everything about it. Some details aside, of course." Oh my god, I completely forgot, I am an erotic romance writer and shit...does everyone knows here about it? Does Aaditya knows about it?

"Are meri Nandu ma, abhi to aapko pata nahi hai ki wo book kisko dedicated hai aur usne kisko dimag me rakh kar ye book likhi hai." A very familiar voice interrupted from behind. Or I say a cheater's voice? It's Siddharth fucking Raichand's voice. I just can't believe he's here. Then again why won't he, of course his best friend is Aaditya after all. I abruptly stood from my place and turned only to find the bastard grinning at me. "Hello sweetheart." He said waving his hand playfully at me. How did he came here? Of course, how can I forgot. The window of the backyard, from where he used to help me sneak out in earlier times. My blood starts to boil and I throw the pillow of the couch at him. "Kutte, sale kamine, teri himmat kaise hui yaha aane ki?" I roared and ran to him, ready to kill him with my bare hands. "Are ruk meri ma sun le." He says while running. "Tu jaa yaha se agar tujhe marna nahi hai to." I yelled as I started to went after him. He's fast, I can be too but because of the saree I can't. "Haye, tere hathon to maut bhi manzoor!!" He said playfully but did't stopped. "Siddhath tu kyun aaya hai yaha par." I don't how but we are in the living area again. Just a moment ago we were running in kitchen how come we came here? "Fucking hell with this saree!!" I said as he ran faster. "Tu sach mai mar degi kya? Yeh acha hai itne saalon baad milo aur fir phi gaalian khao, mar maarne ki dhamkiyan suno." He said and he suddenly reached behind Aaditya and jolted him in front of me. Making me realize that what the hell just happened. I screwed my quiet sunshine image, the one I was suppose compose. "Kya hua, isko kuch nahi karegi? Kaise karegi pya-" I stopped him in between. "Tu kyun aaya hai yahan wapas. Accept kar liya tha maine ki tune sirf meri friendship ka use kiya tha us waqt kyunki tera best friend apni girlfriend main zyaada busy tha." Fuck, why the hell did I said that. That's it, I'm not marrying him anymore. He's gonna cut off this marriage proposal. Great. Fucking great!! Before I could think anything else I was up in the air by Siddharth who grabbed me from behind. When did he came behind me? "What are you doing. Sale gadhe chor mujhe!!" I yelled. Can this day get anymore dramatic.

("Oh, Nandu ma, you don't know whom that book is dedicated to and who was in her mind all the time while write the book.")

("You dog, rascal, how did get the audacity to come here?")

("Hey, stop man. First listen to me.")

("Just get oout of here, if don't have a death wish!!")

("I would gladly accept the death if you are the one to kill me.")

("Siddharth, why did you come here?")

("Are you really going to kill. Great. Even if we meeting after years, you are cursing me and threatening to kill me.")

("What happened?  You won't do anything to him? Oh, why will you? After all you lo-")

("Why did you came back? I had accepted the fact that you just used my friendship then because your best friend's attention was solely on his girlfriend back then!!")

("You donkey, leave me!!")

~~~~~X~~~~~X~~~~~X~~~~~X~~~~~

मीठे पान दी गिल्लौरी

लट्ठा सूट दा लाहोरी
फट्टे मार दी बिल्लोरी
जुगनी मेल मेल के
कूद फांद के
चक छकाते जावे

मौला तेरा माली यों

हरियाली जंगल वाली
तू दे हर गाली पे ताली
उसकी क़दम क़दम रखवाली 

ऐंवे लोक लाज कि सोच सोच

के क्यूँ है आफत ताली
तू ले नाम रब का, नाम साईं का
अली अली अली अली
नाम रब का, नाम साईं का
अली अली अली अली....

OMG!! Aside from Aadi& Maira, one of fav character entered the show!! I am soo happy about it!! Do vote and comment your thoughts, it really means a lot guys.

Byee. Enjoyy.