7❃ TRUST

I so wanted stood up and storm out of here as Maira mentioned the mere mention of her

I so wanted stood up and storm out of here as Maira mentioned the mere mention of her. I just can't bare anyone mention her or my past relationship and she just stated the reason of it which I am so desperate to avoid. But as soon as she said it I can see the guilt in her eyes. Even though I was the one who was told to eat my words, she did it. She told me to ask her out whatever the doubt I have and she also promised to explain everything. I remember at one point when she was cheating on me and I asked her to explain her something and how she lectured me about my trust issue. Here Amaira? She is willing to over explain everything, in return of what? Just me and being her in front of world? Seriously? Exactly how much she liked me that she does not care about her self respect and wants to explain everything I ask. Even if it will mean that I will ask about her whereabouts, her conversations with every single men she talks to everything. Was it her or her feelings about me that made me want make her mine? I don't know. I fucking don't know for the first time in my life that what am I doing and why the hell am I doing it. Right now, it's noon and we're all still here. Vivaan and Vaidehi just can't stop to ask her everything, even when she's cooking. My parents and her dad are discussing something in corner. I am sitting with Siddharth the fucker beside me who is eating my ears about how much she matters to him and her dad, I can't hurt her and all shit. Why hell I will hurt her when I can't seem to just stop staring at her, admire her and lost in her beauty?

"Dad, get the table ready. I'm almost done here, Viv and Vedi will help you." She yelled from kitchen. Her dad stood up and went to do what he's told. I don't know when everyone went to table until her voice pulled me back from my thoughts.

"Chaliye, lunch nahi karna?" She asked, her voice soft and something I am yet to name. But when did she changed? Why the hell am I not aware of it till now? She's wore some wimple white kurti and lipstick from earlier with no other makeup yet managed to take my breath away for seconds. I cleared my throat along with her consuming thoughts. "Chaliye." I gestured my hand as universal 'after her' she frowned but didn't said anything. As we reached the table I didn't had any other option except to sit beside her as there was two only vacant place at table. We finished lunch where she filled my plate more than enough and silently whispered 'finish all of this if you want to keep muscled manly body of yours healthy. It would be such a waste if you won't eat properly.' She finished her sentence by checking me up from head to toe. We finished the lunch in silence otherwise.

(Let's go, don't you want to have lunch?)

(Let's go.)

Her look~