10❃ LOVE LANGUAGE

KAISE HO BHAI LOG? SAB BADHIYA?

Last night when I bid her bye I noticed how she was insecure about something and when I asked she just left

Last night when I bid her bye I noticed how she was insecure about something and when I asked she just left. Not before hugging me. As soon as she broke hug she left after giving me one of her precious smile. This morning I got a call from dad informing me that Aman uncle allowed dad to decide the marriage date and they were going to our heritage temple located in old city. I instructed Raghu be there with them. Dad again called me this evening this evening ordered me to bring Amaira at his place whenever she gets free. I Waited for 20 minutes outside the main gate of her office but when clock hit 10:15 I couldn't compress my suspicion and drove inside. And as soon as I did, I saw her coming out. It was dark that's why she probably didn't noticed me.

And when she did, she was jammed. I was boiling with anger as I saw she had a company till this late. And they were talking so casually she didn't even looked at me. Who the hell he is now!! I leaned on my car, waiting for them to finish their business. She smiled at him and then froze after seeing me. Why? She wasn't doing something wrong. Right? And when that bastard noticed me he fucking stood in between us like he's some goddamn protector of her! All my relaxed muscle stiffed when he asked if he can help me. Yeah by vanishing off from world. And then I stood straight, even from a distance that fucker looked taller but not than me.

A hand appeared on his shoulder. "Krish, back off. Now!" She said in a stern voice. And before he could even compile she ran to me. "He's my PA while dad's away. We were working till now. I was just heading home. He's not into me neither am..." I didn't let her finish. Why is she over explaining? It's fine. I won't eat her alive. "I didn't asked. You don't explain everything every time, okay?" I said and pushed the hair strands behind her ear. I turned to the bastard who also came towards Amaira. This time I stood between them and raised an eyebrow. "You good Amaira?" He asked. Did he ignored me? "Krish. He's Aaditya. Aaditya....?" She answered expectantly. His stiff eyes turned normal and looked amused at me. "Oh it's you. I'll be taking my leave then. Amaira will see you tomorrow." He nodded at us and left. What was that? I turned to Amaira who was already moving towards my car's passenger seat while saying "Thank you for coming otherwise I would have to ask Krish for help."

She stopped and rested her face on top of car. Her eyes checking me head to toe resting back to my eyes. I raised an brow and she just shook her head, opened the door and sat in. What? Why was she looking at me like that. And why is smiling now. I shook my head in defeat and settled in car. But I didn't start. Why? I brought her takeout she mentioned last night she was craving for. And like a fucker I am I took a chance that if she hasn't had her dinner or if she's craving this today, she can have it. But now I feel like a biggest idiot because I don't know how to give to her. She looks at me and blinks, smiles, looks somewhere else and again looks at me.

"Aaditya?" Her voice soothing yet impatient, she leans closer as she speaks. "Yeah?" I answered and slowly leaned in too as she gestured me to. "Aap momo platter abhi doge ya baad me?" She asked stifling a smile. I looked at her in horror. How does she know? "I saw it from outside while you were busy admiring Krish. It was on back seat and I saw it. Ab khudke ke dimag ke saath ladna bandh kariye aur dijiye. I am craving it since tomorrow." She said excitedly and before I could even take it we both leaned to take it at the same time.