1❃ 10 YEARS AND MORE STRONGER

"Uh

"Uh..hello. Are you thinking of buying this book?" A girl probably 2-3 years younger than me asks as I hold my own book's new version with extended epilogue and newly designed hardcover. I decided to come to the nearby bookstore where I've myself gave some 50-80 copies of book.

"Don't think twice, it's really amazing. Vaidehi btw." She introduces herself.

"Uh...hii!" I said. I came here to see how it's going. It's 3rd new version of my book and as always it's just 2nd day there's only 6 last books are left including the one I'm holding. "umm...you've read it already or seen reviews?" I asked.

I seriously don't want to introduce myself before hearing her. It's one thing when someone says my book is great and it's another when they compliment it without knowing me.

"Review? I made my brother over there come 3 miles here because it was only bookstore who had new arrivals. You know I am a bookstagrammer, so it's a need to buy this. And personally I've this very much urge to buy this the stocks before it's  unavailable again!! I made my brother leave his very much important meeting just so I can buy the book. It's just a debut novel of the author but she's sooo good at it. You want a proof? Read the title ~'RIGHT OUT OF ILLUSION.' Let me give you a blurb. This book have dual Povs that means you can get what the MMC thinks about FMC. It's very rare. The series name is RIGHT OUT OF BOLLYWOOD. Actually it's interconnected books and the second book's name is that only. RIGHT OUT OF DHARMA. Like just imagine, everything you've seen in KAL HO NA HO, K3G, 2 STATES, ROCK-RANI, STUDENT OF THE YEAR and many more like will be available in books too. The only regret? I couldn't get signed copy her book. You it happened two times but I missed it both the times. This book is re-"

Someone cuts her off. A very deep voice. Tempting. Sexy. Wait, what am I doing. "I thought you wanted a book." A known voice? I turned too quickly just to confirm. There's no way I won't remember his voice.

There he is. In three piece suit, navy blue coat, white shirt, tie matching his coat, Whisky eyes-tempting, always tempting,- Black hair-perfectly styled as always-, sharp and sexy jawline. Stop checking him out Amaira!!

"Ohh yeah. Hey, I want to tell you one thing, buy this it's worth reading trust me." She says as she finds another copy. Wait she's Vaidehi MALHOTRA? Aaditya's sister. My Aaditya's sister? Not yours dumbo!!

"Vaidehi wait." I said as she finds another copy and move towards him. She looks like she really likes my book. I can make her wish come true. She turns as I find my marker in my bag. "Sorry I didn't introduced myself earlier." I said as I walked towards her and took the book from her. "I'm Amaira Raghuvanshi. It was a pleasure meeting you. I came here to see the reactions. Here, now you don't have any regrets." I said handing her my first signed copy of this new version. She just stares at me for a while.

"OH MY GODD!!" She shouted with all the energy she had. We look sideways and instead of apologizing she says "She's Amaira the author of the book. She just gave me the FIRST AND ONLY SIGNED version of this version. Oh my god!!" She says in awe and puts the book on her heart. I look at the people beside who are coming with last 4 copies in their hands

"Uhh..wait, can you all wait at that table there? I'll be back in a while." They were nice people and went there.

"You just made my day." Vaidehi said.

"Trust me the pleasure's all mine. Come with me." I said and lead her to the counter.  Her brother following close behind us. On our way Amaira gave me her bookstagram account and asked if I can follow her back when I'm free. And we shared our private accounts too, with a promise to not to share to anyone.

"Uncle Martin? Can you give me the VIP card?" I asked as we reached the counter.

"Why? Did you lost your old one? It's okay you don't need one darling. You are always welcome." He said.

"Uncle! I want it for her not for me." I said gesturing my hand towards her. "And it's on me." I said and he gave it to me. "Here have this. I always give 50 copies here in this book store personally, they have other copies from publications too. Now whenever, there is new book not only mine but all the other author's books too, your book will be kept aside. From all the versions, originals and signed ones too. When I'm holding a workshop or doing a special seminar here, you'll be notified. You are a VIP customer here now Vaidehi." I said giving her the pass.

"Thank you thank you thank you...thank you so much. Considering my internship, I can't get much time for reading and buying books. I'm a night person, so I do all the edits, reading and everything in night. My family has told me 'don't leave your hobby behind while chasing your passion'...It's day off today so I got the time to come here. Actually my twin Vivaan? He's also doing internship but we both have different careers so he couldt get leave today so I asked his boss to take leave." She said and turned to my Aadi. Stop calling him yours. A voice rang in my head. Don't give him nickname. Another one came. SHUT. UP.

"We don't need charity and you stop being friendly to some stranger." His was deep, oh so deep. But every word after that gone unheard. Stranger. Yes that's what I am to him. He does not know about my existence. We just held eye contact for 39 seconds that too 10 years, 3 months and 15 days from today. Another one happened for a brief moment when his best friend introduced me as his girlfriend to Aaditya. Not a right time to remember that!

"I'm sorry for his behavior but he does not trust anyone, it's his problem though, he has no personal grudges for you. I'll take it, okay. Thank you very much. Bhaiya I'm gonna tell this to dad, you just wait." They walked out bickering about whatever just happened. I just stared at his disappearing figure. All this years I thought I've got over him. But no, if anything, my feelings are becoming stronger than last day. Him on other hand? Never noticed me. What it is that's not in me? Why can't he just... I trailed of my own thoughts and went to the counter to sign books.

~~~~~X~~~~~X~~~~~X~~~~~

आया वो फिर नज़र ऐसे
बात छिड़ने लगी फिर से
आँखों में चुभता कल का धुआँ
हाल तेरा ना हम सा है
इस खुशी में क्यूँ ग़म सा है?
बसने लगा क्यूँ फिर वो जहाँ...

Byee. Enjoyy.