5❃TRUTH UNFOLDS

P.S. ~ I've skipped the reason for Siddharth's disappearance as it's his story(Not an official announcement of the other book but iykyk) and I've just written some glimpse of it in this.

 ~ I've skipped the reason for Siddharth's disappearance as it's his story(Not an official announcement of the other book but iykyk) and I've just written some glimpse of it in this

"Leave me!!" She said in firm tone. Why the hell he lifted her up? But I can't intervene between them. Just a few minutes ago she told me how hurt she felt when Siddharth left unannounced. It's time she should know the truth. I know she'll understand. It wasn't a great time for Siddharth too!! "Siddharth please leave." Her voice broke at last and then I looked at her. Tears starts to form in her eyes but does not dare to roll as she had stilled maintained the angry face. "Are ro mat yrr, sorry. Vivaan ja maine dining table par jo parcel rakha hai le kar aa." Siddharth says to Vivan who compiles. "Sidhdharth chor mujhe, maine koi baat nai sun ni teri. Tu dhokebaaz hai, maine bola tha agar jaana hi hai end mai to mat ban mera dost. Tujhe pata hai tere doston-" He cuts her off "Un sab se badla le liya hai maine. Aise kaise wo log tujhe suna sakte hai? Sab ko nani yaad diladi maine." He says proudly. Idiot, he used my men to get them all to him. He just beat them to death yesterday. Now I got why. She's shedding tears now. She's no longer trying get out his hold, she's leaning on to him. "I hate you Siddharth." She says while sobbing. "I know. The feelings are mutual, remember?" He says as he carefully tries to make her sit at her place again. Mom, Dad and Aman uncle gestures us that they are leaving us alone. They also takes Vivan and Vaidehi with them. Vivan gives the parcel to me before leaving.

("Sorry, please don't cry. Vivaan bring the parcel that is on the dinning table.")

("Siddharth leave me, I'm don't won't listen anything you have to say. You are a traitor. I denied you to be friends with me if in the end you are going to leave. You know you friends-")

("I took the revenge for you. How can they taunt you and hurt you like that? I made them see stars on bright day.")

"I'm sorry Amaira, I'm really sorry." Siddharth says as he kneels in front her and takes her hands in his. "See, I got you Makhanlal's barfi. I made them open the shop at early in morning, as it takes time to get finished perfectly and had them wrap perfectly. Just like old times." He said. His voice was soft unlike he uses with everyone else, obviously excluding my family. She just stares between packet and him. Maybe deciding what choose. She chooses the middle way. She takes the parcel from him and than slaps him. Hard. I don't why but I liked it. Fuck who am I kidding to? I loved it, my girl took her revenge for me. For letting him touch her and lift- fuck!! Where did that came from? My girl? I need to see a therapist. Or else you can just accept that you are starting to like her. A voice in the back of mind speaks. "Listen to me Siddharth, maybe right now because of the old times memories, I'm giving you a very little time -15 minutes to be exact- to spill whatever it is you are here for." She says as she unwraps the parcel and licks her lips at the sight in front of her. The fucker smirks at the scene, clearly knowing, he have completely got her under control. "So listen, it was a high time for. You know it, I never had a great relationship with my Dad. You know, how I used to spend time with you or this fucker here standing behind-" She cuts her off with another light slap. "Fine with your honorable crush here." He says glaring at me.

"After your boards, I got call from Ragini di saying Dadi is no more. I had to go there as soon as possible. Knowing full well I that I had to face dad but I braced myself for it. What I didn't knew was Dad had signed a deal with someone and in return he married off Ragini di to a mere stranger right after Dadi's cremation." He said as soon as he said Amaira dropped the box of Barfi and gasped. "Yeah and than I decided to cut off the wedding and bring Ragini di with me but I couldn't because she was the who didn't listen and told me just come back here to Mumbai, so dad won't do something stupid like that to me too." He told her everything.... "No one is there left for me Amaira. Mom, Ragini di, dadi, everyone left" He said but Amaira didn't left him finish and knelt in front of him. She hugged him tightly. "I'm sorry Siddhu, I am really sorry for misunderstanding you like that. I should've known better. I should've tried to reach you before. I am sorry you went with all this alone." She said as she practically sobbed more. I don't know what am I even doing here. I should've left them alone. They broke the hug sat on the floor.

"You know after 2 years when I came back I first went to this idiot and told him everything. Then I decided to come to you but from my sources I got know that you went to Harvard so I thought that it's good. Maybe you're trying to move on, maybe you'll find someone else and will get over Aaditya." He said and my blood started to boil. How can she move on? Why should she move on? "Then when I couldn't hold anymore I came to Boston but I saw you with someone laughing and hanging around with. I thought that you've practically moved on so I didn't came to you. When you came back India I wanted to show up but you went on a long trip so I again back off. But I always wished best for you. I have all the collection of new aditionn of your books. But I didn't had courage to read the book. Because I thought that you'll have written about us in any form. But 2 days ago this fucker called me and asked me if I still have feelings for my ex girlfriend. I'm sorry I had to spoil your little secret to him. I did read your book after the call and realized that you were still waiting for your answer. You didn't gave my place to anyone you just made another place for Kai Williams. And the details you wrote about Aad...ouch!!" She hit her elbow on his stomach. They both looked at me and the fucker smirked at me as he slid his arm over her shoulder. "So sweetheart, you're getting married to him, huh?"

And she blushes.

Hard.

Just a simple question and she's all pink. I wonder what it will be when she's all sweaty and naked while I'll be eating her or- shut the fuck up. Stop right there. Nothing will happen. Don't forget that nothing is decided. In future, if there is a future than it will be nothing more than just a mere alliance.

"To Aaditya ji? Shaadi karenge humse?" She asked seriously and and she smiled.

("So Mr.Aaditya, will you marry me?")

"Shaadi ka mujhe nahi pata lekin agar mai karunga to bhi meri kuch shartein hai or kuch rules iss shaadi mein jo ki apply honge." I said as I stuffed my hands in my pocket. Enough of the disturbed thoughts. I am not going trust anyone again. Never again.

("I don't know for now but if we do future then I have some conditions and rules that will apply to that marriage.")

~~~~~X~~~~~X~~~~~X~~~~~X~~~~~

तारीफ तेरी करना हाँ
तुझे खोने से डरना हाँ
हाँ भूल गया अब तुझपे
दिन में चार दफ़ा मरना

प्यार खुमारी उतरी सारी
बातों की बदली भी छट गयी
एक हुए थे दो से दोनों
दोनों की अब राहें बट गयीं....

Hmm....looks like someone's gonna get hurt soon. So what do you think? How was the chapter guys? Please do tell me, it REALLY helps a lot to write the next chapter.

Can you see a star button? It turns orange when you click it and it makes the author writes the next chapter as soon as possible.

Byee. Enjoyy.