3❃ ENCHANTING

"She's really a Sunshine." 9th time. Dad said it 9th time, pissing me off. It should not piss you off when someone is complimenting and is right about it. But you see, when it's you best friend's ex they are talking about, especially pairing her with you, it doesn't matter how beautiful she is. How hot she is in nothing just a simple pink kurti. How you find her eyes -fuck, her eyes- nothing more than enchanting. That's it. She. Is. death. Of. Me. 20 times. That's the count of times I had to remind myself that she's nothing just an illusion. She's just another woman who will do anything for your money and power. But she's one of the world's top most billionaire's only daughter. Why would she even want your money? Shut the fuck up. I silenced myself before I could assume...."Is it true, son?" My dad pulled me out of my thoughts. Good distraction. Won't last for long. "What?" I asked ignoring my inner voice. "You called her a stranger in the bookstore?" Fine. Fucking great for a distraction huh? "She was." I said not explaining much. I'm not fan of conversations. "Bullshit, the moment she looked at you, it was like you were her knight in shining armor. Like she could devour you with her eyes for lifetime. She was eye fuc-" She was cut off by Vivaan putting another spoonful of ice cream in her mouth. Why? I wanted to hear her. God, what am I thinking.

"Yes you are bullshitting, she remembers you. Clearly." My dad said. "How? I mean I didn't remembered her until I saw her." Bullshit. Again. The moment you heard the name Amaira, you imagined no one but her. Fine I did that. She was my best friend's girlfriend once, after all. Delusion. She was his fake girlfriend. You heard that yourself. Your best just confirmed fine, last night. "She didn't asked me about you but one thing is clear. What Aman said about her liking you, was completely right." Another confirmation. Just shut the fuck up for a while, so I could focus on the topic!! I roared in my mind at my inner voice. "How do you know it? You saw my wallpaper on her phone? Her wearing the T-shirt in which my name is printed?" I asked out of sarcasm. Although somewhere in my mind the picture settled just right. Her wearing a T-shirt in which my name is printed, letting the world know who does she belongs to. Holy fuck. What the hell is happening to me!!

We chatted for a little while where mom and dad both told me that even if I decline this alliance I'll have to honest with her about why I agreed to meet in first place I will have to put my words in a way that will not hurt her. Fine, fucking fine. First the grandpa's wheel about being married before turning 28 to secure one's position in company. Then this alliance and now, this girl. Who has crush on me and then also I am the one who has to be careful with my words. I was pacing back and forth in room whole night, thinking how to tell her to not to expect anything from me and this marriage. It will just on paper that we will be perfect couple but inside our room, we will be nothing more than some mere stranger sharing a room.

TIME SKIP. RAGHUVANSHI HOUSE 9:45 PM

We were welcomed by a worker, she said Aman uncle and Amaira are cooking in kitchen, they will be with us shortly. "Come on I will show you how the CEO of AiRa ELITES dances on his daughter's pinkie." With that mom and dad quietly stand in front of kitchen Island as they were giving us their back. Yeah us, because my siblings pulled me with them, "Dad!! Don't you dare touch sweets. You know Dr.Bedi called yesterday, telling me about your sugar level. You were not listening to me, when I said no sweets while out of my sight? Do you now?" She says. My breath hitches as I look at her. Enchanting, that's the perfect word that goes for her. Her hazelnut eyes are enchanting, will her plump kissable lips will taste this enchanting as the look? God she's looking so hot in that, lavender saree, mid-length earrings, hair down with slight curls, minimal makeup and the heart tattoo on her collar bone, fuck I want to lick it, bite it and mark it, anything to make it mine. Make her mine. Fuck what am I thinking!!"I'm not getting married anymore, you aren't listening to me now, what will change after my marr..." She trailed off before speaking again "I can't loose you dad. I've already lost my extended family including mom. Siddharth and Kai also left after promising not to." She said sounding a little broken. "So what if god didn't let them be the permanent ones? The one you always wanted to be permanent is on the way, isn't he?" Her dad asked breaking the hug.