GC [PT 1]

MAD DOGS 🗣🗣💯🔥

6 people online

[Mai]

Man why does the gc name sound like a gang 💀

[Leo]

Because we are

[Donnie]

No, we are not.

[Mai]

What would you do if I blew up a cat in Minecraft?

[Mikey]

cry

[Mai]

Good 😻

Ok who wants to come over?

[Donnie]

It's like 2 am why would anyone come over?

[Leo]

I'M OMW

IRL

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Mai was lying in her bed the LED lights around her room a light blue as she played Minecraft on her Nintendo. Not bothering to look up when a blue portal came in the middle of her room.

"Hey Leo," She said aggressively pressing the right trigger as a zombie came towards her

"Sweetheart!" Leo beamed practically knocking the Nintendo out of her hands as he buried her in a hug.

"Leoo, the Nintendo" She complained trying to reach over for it with him clinging onto her.

"Later" He hummed pulling her back into the hug earning a sigh from the brown haired girl, as she laid her head on his plastron.

"You know your pjs look like your about to meet the spirit of Christmas past"

"What no it doesn't" He scoffed rolling his eyes as Mai laughed

"It so does" She teased, letting out a yawn very much forgetting about the Nintendo that was lying on the floor.

"Somebodies tired," Leo remarked, as she snuggled closer to him.

"Ya because it's like two am," Mai said in a sarcastic tone

He just hummed in response as the two layed (A/N I actually can't spell is it layed or lied) in her bed, the blue lights being a dull color as the minutes went by, hearing soft snores coming from the girl cuddling close to him practically using him as a teddy bear which of course he loved every minute of it.

"I love you" He said quietly as he closed his eyes to sleep too

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.