Sick Day !!

[Delicate - Taylor Swift]

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"My reputation has never been worse, so you must like me for me"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The last two weeks at the Hamato household were the two most awkward weeks ever. Everyone (except Splinter) were walking on eggshells just hoping that another fight wouldn't break out.

"Ok that's it!" Raph said smacking his hand on the table startling all of his brothers from their breakfast. "Leo, Donnie you guys are going to start getting along so how about you go to Mai's house and check up on her. She's feeling sick and Raph thinks it's good if you go help her" He nodded folding his arms over his plastron.

"What no" Donnie said before getting interrupted.

"You two are gonna go and you are going to get along," Raph said darkly, as Mikey nodded along taking another bite of his pizza.

"Ugh fine" Leo mumbled eating another spoonful of his cereal.

.

.

.

.

"Hey Maiii" Leo called out as unlocked the door to her apartment, giving Donnie a shove before going in.

"In here," She said softly between a sneeze. As the two boys made their way into her room, she was covered under blankets her iPad in her lap, and a mountain of tissues next to her.

"How are you feeling?" Donnie asked setting down his stuff and putting his hand on her forehead "You're hot?" He said as she sneezed again

"I know" Mai joked as Leo snorted at her joke.

"I don't mean that," He sighed rolling his eyes at her.

"You don't think i'm hot" She pouted giving him a pouty lip

"Ya- no I don't you know what nevermind," Donnie said earning a tired laugh from Mai. "How about I make some chicken soup and you take a hot shower to help with the congestion?"

"Noooooo" She complained snuggling deeper into her blankets, making Donnie sigh how could he stay mad at her.

"Leo are you gonna help me or just keep spinning on the chair" He said glaring at his brother as he gave him a guilty smile.

"Will you get out if I get you some candy?" Leo asked making her head pop out immediately

"Yup," Mai smiled sneezing again.