03.

𝐑𝐄𝐇𝐀𝐍

It's been three months since I've been in Newyork. I came here to look after my grandma who is on coma stage.

She were in coma stage for 10 years for instance she'd been in coma after grandpa's death.

She became concious by last month. But we had to stay here for another one month to manage her health and treatments.

"you're all grown up kid"
Thank God she didn't forget me.

Her blue eyes are sparking as she looks into my face. She was looking alot like my mom.

I fold my another shirt and put it on the suitcase.
"I'm a man Grandma, not a kid" I said with a playful smile.

"It's doesn't matter to me, you're always a kid for me." She murmured.

Rupa Levis. The first CEO of RV groups. She was the one who build the company, after her ,mom took the ceo postion. After mom's death I took it.

I packed all of my shirts, jackets and pants. Throughout all these time grandma's eyes were on me.

"What about your girlfriend?" Grandma asked as we entered to the Jet. "I don't have a girlfriend grandma."

I put her seat belt and sat behind her.
"You don't have one?" I nodd.

"You must need someone, why don't you have one with these pretty look's kid?" She asked again.

"I'm not interested in girls" i murmured. That's not a lie tho. "that's a shame." She said as she Patt on my shoulders.

She have great value to love. Her lovestory is sweet, dramatic and passionate.

It took 13 hours to reach in india, i reside her on Eiran's home. My mom's sister's son. He'll look her more carefully. We need to admit her on the hospital because her Treatment isn't over.

I opened the door of my apartment as I put off my jacket. I went on a shower, cold water made my skin breath.

It took 30 minutes to finish the bath.
I wore my swet pants as I grabbed my phone and walk out from my room to the living room.

My eyes widened at the sight of what passing through my eyes, through my living room, through my apartment.

She has long hair, she's short, she's wearing short top and shorts. she rushed to the main door like she theft something from my apartment.

Before she could open the door I held her elbow.
I need to know who is this thief.

She jerked her head to face me. My eyes widened at the sight of her.

Her face is pale. Her eyes reflected the nervous. Her neck and forehead are sweating.

"You????" Eagerness filled in my voice. Riza's eyes on the floor. I didn't know that she's a thief. This bitch.

"This-" she raised her hand, her grip were on a phone. "I came to pick this." Her gaze on mine.

"How does this came into my apartment?" I asked. My voice low. My grip on her elbow tightened.

Do vote and follow guys!😭😭