07.

Don't forget to vote guys.

                                 𝐑𝐈𝐙𝐀

Everything is not fine, but I'm okay. Who care if I'm not okay. There's no one who cares me. There is someone who cared me but she left me because she is so tired of this reality.

My phone rings as I stepped in the ward. It was my father's call.

This man, what does I'm going to do with this man. I didn't answer to the call. I placed my phone on the table beside a patient.

Her wrist are red even though it is dressed. There is no need to ask her 'what happened' because I understand what's she tried to do by seeing her.

Her eyes are red and they're tearing up. She looks like a teen girl. "why you tried to commit suicide?"
I know that won't heal her,  but I asked anyway.

"Life is not easy. Child, we've to go through every emotions to realise what is life. Life isn't about happiness and love, life includes every emotion.
We need to feel each emotion because we only have one life on earth. Never lose it."

My finger made a tiny move to her fingers as I sat on the bed next to her. "it's okay, things won't happen twice."

Tears rolled down from her eyes. If she were me, she must had died by now.

                                 ⋆⭒˚。⋆

On my way back to the apartment from hospital, my mind stuck on sidh.

Sidh, my ex lover. He's my senior in college. I thought he were the one who heals me. But he is the one who destroyed me, completely.

He left me for another girl, she is rich and good looking. Maybe he leaved me because I'm not rich.

Sidh leaved me for another women, like my father did to my mother. My father leaved not only my mother but also me.

As a father, he is the one who protects his daughter at any cost. But for me, he left me behind.

My phone rings again. I pick it up from my bag as my legs freezed on the road. Again that man.

I ignored his call like I did before. I'm sure he is watching. But he is nowhere to be found. Also I don't want to see him.

Water drops fell on my phone as I looked up. The sky is dark. Small rain drops falled on my forehead and cheek making me happy.

I has to reach my apartment. If I stay on the road like a statue, I'll be a mess by the rain. Within minutes rain drops became heavy. Even the nature wants to cry sometimes.

A loud horn from behind me jerked my head and I ran to the side. A bike in full speed passed me.

Thank God, if the biker boy doesn't hit the horn, I must've died by now.

                                  ⋆⭒˚。⋆

I saw him as I stepped in the apartment. A black jacket and jeens, his back faced me. Board shoulders and thick hair.

Like me he was also about to enter the elevator. I walked slowly behind him, so he won't hear my footsteps.

I don't want see this damn man's firing eyes and tightened face. It was scary. I didn't do anything wrong. Am I?

I just went to his apartment to pick up my phone which my friend throwed. Am I did anything wrong.

Yes! I did.
I entered his apartment without his permission. That's a wrong thing.

Rehan's gaze met mine as he entered in the apartment. I stood outside of the elevator facing him like an ice.

His face is red. His lips curved perfect. Even though I don't like him, he is perfect in all ways.

He is perfect, his face is perfect, his outfit is perfect and his occupation is perfect. Oh ! But his way of being and his beauty sense aren't perfect.
So he's not fully perfect.

I stood like my legs freezed.
This time, rehan veer ignored me as he pressed the number and the elevator floated upwards.

I sighed.  Relaxation filled in my heart.
I'm not afraid of him, but his eyes, his silence and his tightened face–creepy.

If y'all really enjoying this story please do vote.🙂