08.

Tap the vote button before you start reading.

                                  𝐑𝐄𝐇𝐀𝐍

                                  𝐑𝐄𝐇𝐀𝐍

"What about Guna?" I asked to Adarv  who's sitting infront of me. My mother's sister's son. He's only one year younger than me.

Adarv Rajputh, the soon to be CEO of Rajput group. He is best to be a detective rather than a CEO. He is the one who helps me to get the information I want.
Moreover, he is the one whom I can trust.

"I did as you said." His lips curled into a special manner and he smirked. An evil smirk.

"Then, what about Nani?" Nani has been in his house from last week. Adarv and mausi(mother's sister) will take good care of nani.

"Nani is fine, but she can't move her legs and arms she need therapy." He said in a low voice. He sipped the cup of coffee that placed infront of him.

I nodd. My office is so silent today because mehak uncle isn't here. "what about maa and paapa?"
I asked.

"I'm still searching about it. I'm doing my best Rehan Bhai, but this case seem difficult." His jaw clenched. Yes he was right.

It's been 20 years. The police and detectives said that they ate some poisonous food so they can die. Wtf does they want to die? Maa and paapa , both of them are so in love and they loved me.

Maa and paapa always talk about me. They dreamt about their kid's growing up. Maa always said "Rehan will be like you when he became a man."

I'm pretty sure of that someone had killed them. They didn't even has a reason to commit suicide. Not even once. Who the hell does mixed poison in their food.?

I stood up from my chair as I pulled off my jacket. I toss it in the chair and dragged the glass of water from the table.

"Who the hell did that thing? If I ever caught that bastard, that must be his last day on earth." I drank the water. My hands curled up into fist as my jaw clenched hard.

"Cool Bhai, I'll find it out. Just trust me." I nodd. But I can't wait. I can't.
I've been waiting for 20 years to kill that mother fucker.

                                   ⋆⭒˚。⋆

The news paper is hot like the fire, so the news.
Nowadays media's are focusing on alensso and us. Alensso, an association of different kind of Indian business. Top ten billionaires of india were the top ten members of Alensso. The goal of this association is to co-operate with every business in India, it's not a matter if it's small or large,everyone has to help each other.

"Excuse me, can I sit here? The cafe is full and this is the only seat left." A lady's voice dragged me from focusing the news. I don't like interpreting when I'm reading newspaper. I was so curious to know about the news. I just waved my hand which means 'you can sit'.

I didn't wanted to came in this cafe on a random Wednesday morning. But my intuition said me to drink a cup of coffee so that I can be more focused on my work. As the ceo of RV groups, I'm planning a collaboration with Ali Akbar who is the manager of Noor's.

"Thankyou." The voice is familiar but I didn't want to know who is that.

Alensso's new collaboration, which can include every business and benefiting all of them-it was on progress and the press and medias are enjoying it.

I fold the paper and placed it on the table infront of me. My eyes caught the lady sitting infront of me.
My eyes widened. Shit!

For one second she was looking outside and the next her eyes caught mine. Her eyes widened just like me. The voice is familiar to me because it was her.

Long hair hung down, doe eyes, pink lips, a black dress with a collar and full sleeves.
8/10

The air seemed heavy, I stood up from the chair without uttering a word even though the lady sitting opposite of me is my neighbour. I didn't hate her, but I hate how I wanna say to her that she's trying to catch my attention even tho I don't want to but my fucking mind.

Say it loud. My inner voice popped up. The second thing I hate is that this inner voices in me. They only come when she is around. But thank God I can control them.

Who said you can control me. Talk to her. Talk to her.
No walk past her.
I said talk to her.
No need-
Shut up.

Before the number of inner voice increase, I cut it off. Sometimes I doubt am I insane or something like that? Because I've plenty of inner voices and they're not same, they're always fighting each other or make me mad.

"Mr. Rehan Veer."

🕊

            Every chapter is not perfect or               
   10/10. I don't know that you guys are   
              interested in this story.🥲
       It feels so sad that no one is taping   
              the vote  button or saying
           anything about the story.🙂

Hope y'all are enjoying the story❤️