14.

Our story has just begun. I was so excited to write and post this part.

Be ready for some *cough* ahem ahem and twists..😌(on the upcoming chapters)

                                    •••

                                𝐑𝐄𝐇𝐀𝐍

                                𝐑𝐄𝐇𝐀𝐍

"Enough." I shouted at the employee who stood infront of my table head bowed. My personal secretary Vijay stood behind him looking at me with fear in his eyes.

Ajin is one of my trusted employee, I give him an important work and he did the worst. Now it's all Like a line drawn in water.

"Sir, I can explain-" before ajin could complete his words I cut him midway.

"Enough ajin." I said again and shared a deadly glance to him.

"sir bu-" i raised my hands which means stop. "Sir, this is was his first time." Vijay said.

I won't forget or forgive, so this. "you're fired ajin." I said and leaned in my chair closing my eyes.

"But sir." Ajin's voice cracked. I stood silent for several seconds before I opened my eyes and said.

"I said what I said. Leave."

                                         •••

"How are you?" I asked to naani. It was only one day since we admitted her in the hospital for better care and treatment.

Devan's hospital is one of the best hospital in Delhi and I have personal relationship with the manager.

Mousi find she has cancer and they went to newyork. The therapist was doing her job by going to mousi's house, tho mousi wasn't there, we need to admit her.

"Mein tik hoon."
(I'm okay)
She smiled at me and her blue eyes shone. I think grandpa fall infront of her eyes.

I tilt my head a bit to the side where Riza doing something on her phone. Her both hands were holding the phone. Her thumbs pressed the screen so fast. Is she texting her boyfriend?
Do she have a boyfriend?

"Aapka CEO pad aur Kam kaisa hai?"
(How's your ceo position and work going?)

Naani's qwestion dragged me from the thoughts and I glared at her. "sab kuch tik hai naani."
(Everything is fine naani.)

I forced a smile to naani. "Riza bacche thum ghar kab ja rahe ho?"(When do you going to home?)

Riza jerked her face to meet naani and me.
She saw I'm here and she didn't even looked at me.

The last night incident which she is still unknown about, she went to the apartment manager to check the cctv footage but thank god he called me asked what to do.