13.

My dear readers,
Please kindly tap the vote button when you finish reading. It means alot and if you do so, our story will reach to other audience as well.

Silent readers, don't be silent! I like seeing your valuable votes and reviews.💗

                                        •••

                                   𝐑𝐈𝐙𝐀

                                   𝐑𝐈𝐙𝐀

I stayed at vinaya's home last night. She know something is wrong with me. She stayed with me. She didn't asked anything about the matter neither I said anything to her.

She just tried to make me happy by saying her first school crush to the boy who first proposed her and what she did to him. Her talks went from Asia to America, connecting Europe here and there.

I was not in the mood to share anything with anyone, so that I didn't said her anything. That monster called me last night. But I didn't answered to it-if i-

"Riza.. ". Vinaya 's voice heard from behind and i jerked my head to the side.

Her brother droped us in the hospital. It's been 10 am already.

I looked at her with a questioning face. "You're appointed to a VIP room."she said.

"What?" My brow wrinkled. "Let's go to the fourth floor, hurry."

"What if it was a young and handsome ceo. Oh god I can't-" Vinaya whispered in my ear as the guard who stood infront of the VIP room glanced at us.

"Ms. Riza Sawant?" He raised a brow and looked at me and Vinaya.

"Only Ms. Riza Sawant is allowed to get inside." I nodd at him and shared a glance with Vinaya. Her facial expression literally said 'go inside and be safe.'

I got inside. This was my first time in a VIP room. It's so big. I took three steps forward and saw an old lady lying on the bed , a sofa facing it and a tv on the screen.

The head of the hospital stood behind the old lady. I saw two man's sitting on the sofa, i can only see the back of their head.

"Ms.Riza Sawant, come." The head of the hospital Mr. Raghuwanshi said.

His half hair and stomach that looks like a balloon made him as a funny man but exactly he's so funny and kind person.

I took step towards the old lady and stood behind her and Mr raghuwanshi. I tilt my head a bit and saw a familiar face.

Broad shoulders, tightened face, shining eyes with flat pink lips. Thick hair. His presence is whole.
Forget about everything, now I'm admiring this man.

Mr Rehan. Why does he is here?
Are you following me annoyance? God.

"I hope you know whom are these, this is Mr. Rehan Veer the ceo of RV groups and this is Mr. Adarv Rajputh." He pointed at both of them and i shared a smile at them.