16.

𝐑𝐄𝐇𝐀𝐍

You need it. You wanted it. You got it. After the meeting call with Mr. Lee, I were so busy in making designs.

Mr Lee is one of the richest man in the world and in Korea itself. He was planning to construct a new mansion in Seoul, giving the interior and exterior   design to RV groups.

"Sir, you have a meeting with Mr. Andrew William at Four in the evening." Vijay said from the other side of the table.

Andrew is a billionaire, beside that he has loyalty over his reputation. I was planning to collaborate with andrew, it will be a win–win.

I nod at Vijay. My hands reached for the glass of water on the table while my eyes were gazing into the screen.

"We'll have a meeting tomorrow, in which all employees will show their designs. Inform everyone." I said to Vijay as I stood from the chair, taking my jacket from it.

He nodded at me and followed me to the meeting hall.

The meeting started at sharp four pm. He was in America so the meeting is through video call.

We discussed about the designs, the presentation of employees, schedules and date and time of first collaboration.

"It's really an attainment to work with you Mr. Rehan." Andrew said from other side of the screen.

I smiled amiably. During the negotiations with Andrew, it is sure from his nature that he's comic.

"We can go out for a walk when we meet." I almost annoyed by his nonsense talk, now this too.

His lips formed into a grin and he guffawed. I forcibly sniggers. Going out for a walk–but wait–this...

"Mr.Rehan Stop there"
Riza's voice from behind heard. Loud and soft, soft like her cheeks, soft like her hands, soft like her skin.

"Stop there." Her voice heard almost close to me.

I slowed down my speed. Only to match my footsteps with her. After some seconds, she matched with mine.

Her long hair hung down, dancing in the breeze–caressing my heart.

"Don't you called me Ms. Annoyance?" Her sound snatched by the wind. She hugged her pastel blue jacket, covering herself from the cold.

I wish I could be her jacket. Fuck.Riza!

"Yes." I finally said hiding a grin. I tilt my head to look at her only to find out she was murmuring something under her breath.

Her gaze met mine, right now I just released that she is so beautiful, much more, maybe so much or more than any other lady. Gone too far.

For a fraction of second i can't breath, I can't speak, I can't even don't know what is happening around me–around us.

"So what wave?" I asked in a quite and low tone like always, catching myself from her.

Her eyes reminded on me for few more seconds before she lowered her gaze. "I was too concentrated on the coffee that time, that i didn't even noticed that you called me a–oh–an annoying name." She said holding her breath.

Her hands tugged on the pocket as well mine. I slowed  myself so she can walk with me–so I can walk with her.

"I see.." I've never tried this much hard to hide my laugh, neither I've found myself in such situations. I've never found my self smiling for a women. I've never found myself admiring a women.