11.

This chapter has some sweet stuffs 🏃🏻‍♀️

                               𝐑𝐄𝐇𝐀𝐍

"I don't have much to say about my father." Abhiram rubbed his forehead.

We're having a conversation about Alensso's new collaboration in my office. Agnihotri was against adding jewels in this collaboration.

"You're his son, you should talk with him." I said and leaned back on the chair. As far as I know agnihotri was only interested in wealth.

His son abhiram on the other hand wants to prioritise everything equally.

"I should try but-" he paused and sipped the coffee.
"He won't listen to me." He said and leaned in the chair.

"Let's talk about the collaboration and we need to create a prompt of this matter." I nodd at him.

The next five hours we tried hard to make a prompt and studied the collaboration method and how can this help each and every business.

Ali akbar and Adarv joined with us in the middle of studying.

The four of us made everything clear. "Haah- I should take a nap now." Ali groaned. Ali was a good,young and loyal CEO.

"Sleep here, Rehan won't say a word." Adarv laughed at abhiram's nonsense.

"Let's eat now." We're working for straight five hours without eating a thing. We agreed with Adarv and walked out of the office.

The waitress placed a glass between me and Adarv who's sitting facing me. Beside me sat Ali and abiram sat beside Adarv.

I coiled my hand around the glass of water as well adarv's. A memory flashed in my mind. The cafe-Riza-Coffee.
Its my coffee. Not yours.
It's mine.

Her tiny voice and the softness of her skin. God.
You're thinking about that girl again. My inner mind remained me. I took a deep breath, removing my grip from the glass and look straight.

"Are you here or lost in alensso?" Abhiram's voice dragged me from the unknown feeling in my heart.

"Why?" Ignorance filled in me. "Why don't you drink it. I let it for you." Adarv voice made me remind what I just did.

"Oh that's-" i paused don't knowing what to say. Ali's eyes widened.

I drank the water avoiding the stare of them.

The impact of that girls memory.
Oh fuck! Riza.

Nothing is more better than going to home from office and taking a bath, but the worst thing is seeing your neighbour on the way to home. But more worst thing is you just wanted to see her.

She put her legs close to her chest. She sat holding her legs tightly with her hands. Her head rested against the wall. Her eyes are closed and she seems tired.