15.

𝐑𝐈𝐙𝐀

                                  𝐑𝐈𝐙𝐀

Things are not easy definable, being bold is also not easy. Fear-the most dangerous feeling ever exist. And I hate, I'm terrified.

Vinaya texted me the last moment saying she's not at home but will send his brother to the hospital only to pick me.

If she isn't home, how could I go there as a friend? So I had to make a quick call to Mithra, asking whether I stay with her or not. For the first time in my life I hated that I'm afraid, that i don't have much friends here.

"The weather is so good today." Grandma's scratchy voice heard from beside me. It was raining currently. The first rain after two days of dark clouds and hopes.

I nodd at her. "Yes it is." It's not a lie, after two days of sleepless nights and darkest days, it's feels so refreshing. But I'm still afraid, a bit. If my father finds out I'm fear of him, he maybe use it. So I has to be normal.

"Grandma, let's take a selfie." Calling ma'am is so blase. So I switch it to grandma.

Her nose wrinkled as she nodded fast. "Haam haam.."

I took a picture of us. She smiled so cute and her blue eyes is what made her fabulous. "It's look good." She murmured as her eyes gaze into the photo and i chuckled with her.

Rupa Levis, th founder of RV groups, the first CEO and the bestest. She got married to an Italian. She moved to Italy giving her ceo postion to her elder daughter, Rina who's Rehan's mother.

She told she used to motivate people who are mentally weak. Giving it to a chance–it's not like I can't heal myself, it's simple, I need some sort of view regarding fear–not a motivation.

"Grandma, I have a question for you." My voice echoed in the room. I took the seat beside her bed. Her gaze lifted from the book to my eyes. "What is it?" I took a deep breath, feeling myself a bit cool and refreshing.

"What's your views about fear?" I asked in a quite and low voice. Her chin lifted a bit. I don't know whether she'll answer to me or not, maybe in this condition–what if she will no–

"Fear, it's not a good feeling after all. Everyone has their own phobia's, most of the people have phobia of heights while others fear wide wind and deep water. It's normal to have phobias." Her brow wrinkled.

Her hands reached the table right side of her and picked a pen from there. She placed it on the book and closed it.

"But the question here is, what's my view about fear." She kept her eyes on mine. "For me, fear is somehow terrible. It's common to have fears, but living the whole life holding the fear in heart and brain is not a good feeling." She continued. "It'll kill us alive, passing everyday with fear–for me it's so–" she paused. Her eyes lifted from mine. "Terrifying as I said earlier." She completed.