Chapter 62- Hard Launch

It was currently Saturday September 9th, and Riley and Liam decided to spend one of their last completely free days in London. They had to fly out to Singapore on Tuesday night to arrive sometime on Wednesday, and with Liam having a meeting tomorrow, it left them to packing on Monday.

Riley and Liam just finished having lunch in a small cafe before headed out, planning on walking into a few shops around town. But before they could even do that, Riley had Liam take a photo of her inside a telephone booth on her camera. He managed to get a perfect photo of her laughing pretending to use the phone before she got out.

"This would be a perfect one for a soft launch" Liam said, looking down at the picture her got "You can see my reflection just the slightest bit in the glass"

Riley walked over to him, putting her hand gently on one of his arms when he tilted the camera towards her to see.

"Wait it's so cute" Riley said with a smile, seeing Liam's reflection almost perfectly through the glass. Liam handed the camera back to her, and slid his arm around her shoulder walking with her while she was turning it off. "I'll download it when we get back to your flat" she told him.

They walked into a small boutique together that smelled like vanilla candles. It had wooden tables everywhere with different items on it, jewelry, books, candles. There were different stands with sunglasses on them all throughout the room, and shelves with clothes hanging on them.

Liam and Riley split up, both looking at different things for a little bit. Riley felt Liam's gaze fall on her from across the store a couple of times while she was browsing through clothes. She looked at a couple sun dresses before making her way to Liam, who was wearing the most atrocious pair of glasses as a joke.

"Those are terrible" Riley said "Imagine walking down the street and seeing someone with those on" she said laughing not realizing that he was filming a short video for his story on instagram. He laughed at her comment while stopping his phone from recording anymore while he pressed post. Not bothering to check and see if her voice was as clear as he thought it was. But it was, and when people saw it they would know instantly that it was Riley on the other side of him.

"They're horrendous" Liam said while taking them off, hanging them back up on the small stand. "You ready?" He asked her, while she waited for him to be done.

"Yeah if you are"

They walked outside of the store together, walking to their right and down the sidewalk passing a couple people. Riley's breath hitches for a moment when she see's someone she recognizes, making her want to turn around and run the other way and curl up into a small ball.

"There's your chance" Liam said, noticing the person a couple seconds after her.

"No way," Riley said shaking her head, "I'm not disturbing him" She said, walking a little bit closer to Liam, causing their arms to brush while they continued walking in the same direction; one direction.

"Just say Hi, whats the worse that can happen" He suggested, wanting her to say something. Mainly because they road all the way out to Holmes Chapel the other day just to see his bakery, and they were currently moment's away from walking past the one and only; Harry Styles. What were the odds?

"They always say never meet your Idol's" Riley whispers, moving her eyes off of him just as they were about to walk past, nearly making eye contact. Liam sigh's knowing she wasn't going to do anything, and he wasn't going to make her, but the universe had other plans.

"Erm, excuse me" They both stopped in their tracks turning around to see Harry stood in front of them, "Liam Lawson?" Harry asked him almost surprised, trying to confirm his suspicions.