Help... Please (Seunsung)pt.1

Top: Seungmin
Bottom: Jisung

Jisung was alone in his dorm room. You know what that means, yes of course he was masturbating. He already jerked off but that wasn't enough. He needed more. Since he was living in a dorm and his parents would kill him if they would find out he owns a vibrator, he doesn't have one. He looks around and grabs the next best thing.

He quickly lubes it up an shoves it up his hole. He tries to stay silent 'cause his dormmate, Seungmin, is home. Jisung barely knows him, but he doesn't want Seungmin to think he's weird. So Jisung moves the small item quietly but fast.

He could feel himself getting closer and closer to cumming so he moved the thing faster. But since the item was small and he had no grip on it, it got stuck. And damn it was stuck deep.

Jisung didn't know what to do after trying hard to get it out. He didn't want to go to Urgentcare, that would be way too embarassing. The only option left was to call in his dormmate.

"Uhh.. Seungmin? Can you come for a minute?" He said as he put a blanket over his naked legs and hard member. He didn't care to put on a shirt though. Seungmin opens the door but almost closes it as he saw Han shirtless. He collects himself as much as he could, but he could feel himself hardening.

Seungmin had feelings for Han since they got dormmates, but he never expressed it, they barely knew each other afterall.

Jisung expalins the situation quickly and akwardly and Seungmin was just staring at him with wide eyes.
"You... Want me to do what???"
"I need you to get that thing out of me."

Seungmin sighed and walked over to the bed. Jisung shyly uncovers himself and pulls his legs up.
"This situation couldn't be more embarassing"
"At least we get to know each other better.." Seungmin chuckled.

As Jisung opened his legs, they brushed against Seungmins erection making him groan.
"Jisung-ah you need to help me afterwards. In return"
His voice was low and addictave. He lubed up two of his fingers and slowly pushed them in Han.

Jisung was holding back moans as his Dormmate tried to get out the item which caused this whole situation. Seungmin finally pulled it out, and Jisung couldn't control himself anymore and let out a pornographic moan.

"Damn.. that was hot"
Jisung got a confidence boost from hearing that and he cockily said without thinking:
"If it was so hot, then make me repeat it."
Seungmin didn't think twice and pushed his fingers back in Jisung's craving hole. He inserted a third finger and watched as Han's dick twiched around by his moves.

Han felt Seungmin speeding up which built up his high fast.
"Seungmin, don-' don't do it, I-I'm gonna c-cum"
"That was the thing you wanted when you started no?"
"Well, yeah but now youre here and-"
"And what?"
Seungmin smirked, as he found his prostate hitting it with his fingers everytime. Jisung's head was trown back, his eyes were rolled back all the way. His mouth was partly opened but he dropped his jaw fully when Seungmin started stroking his dick.

He pushed Han on his back, fingers still inside and arm still stroking him. Jisung shot his hands up as he felt his high coming real fast. Seconds later he came in Seungmin's hand.
"Damn, Jisung. Didn't know you're into things like this.."
Jisung only panted in response.

"But now that I helped you.. You need to help me too" He said laughing and he pointed towards his own, erected crotch. Jisung was way too lost in pleasure after coming down from his high, he didn't think properly anymore. He was still embarassed to speak, he just got up and kneeled in front of Seungmin, slightly opening his lips.

"Are you... okay with me... fucking your mouth?" Seungmin was shocked by Han's sudden actions. Han got a bit closer to his dormmate, hands travelling up his legs, stopping at the waist, playing with the hem of the pants.
"Seungminnie.. you want this.. right?"
"Hyung, I deserve it dont I?"

With that Jisung pulled Seungmin's pants down with his boxers. Then, he grabbed the base of his throbbing dick, licking the tip before sucking down more than half of its length. Seungmin suddenly grabbes Jisung by the neck, pulling him off of him.
"Thats not what we agreed on. Remember, I FUCK your mouth. Not you sucking me off."

Jisung whimpered under Seungmin's hot breath and his low voice. He chuckled and grabbed Han's jaw and pushed himself balls deep into his mouth. Poor Han almost passed out but oh boy. He fucking loved it.

Seungmin started thrusting at a decent speed, growing closer and closer as Jisung grazed his cock with his teeth. As he was about to cum, he slowed down a little.
"I'm goint to come onto your pretty little slut-face, aight?"
With that he pulled out cumming on Jisung's whole face.

-----------------------after cleaning up----------------------

"hey Hyung... Thank you"
"I should be thankful! not you"
"Are you... you know... nevermind" Seungmin sighs under his breath and excuses himself, saying he has homework to do, and with that he left the room.

A.N: Hey guys, Happy pride month everyone! I decided to get started on this two part series which i wrote a few months ago but never finished. So yeah, keep your eyes out for part 2!