☆ chapter 10

"i hate you." she wrote.

——

Ray looks at both of them, surprised.

"Ray..?"

Aiden was surprised. Ray was holding back tears as he ran away.

"Shit."

"Ryu-- I think he likes you, romantically."

"O-oh.."

She sighs.

"I.. I don't like him though.."

——

This section is in Ray's perspective.

Why did he have to do this. I loved her since I came to this school. I always thought Aiden never had a chance with her because they always were fighting. Once I heard that they were paired up at roommates, I knew my chance was over. Even before that assembly, I swear they were getting closer. I guess enemies to lovers. Maybe I wasn't made for her anyway? Aiden is.. He will treat her good. If he really likes a girl, he definitely will go crazy for her. But, if he doesn't treat her well, I need her.
I sigh, I'm now getting envious. This can't happen. I already have gotten very envious, what happened at the end was my fault. I couldn't believe it. I even almost.. Never mind. I can't even think about it well. I sigh once again, this isn't fair. I love her.
I have to move on, they're obviously dating, I saw that kiss. Why would they keep it a secret? Maybe because of the amount of attention and rumours that would happen? Their parents? That's something nobody but them will know. What if Noah already knows and just didn't tell me? Was it obvious I have liked her for a long time? I hear someone clearing my thoughts, Noah!

"Hello, can you like not hear me?"

"Sorry!! I was thinking of something."

"Why were you here, I couldn't keep up with you. You just ran here. What happened?"

"Hey, do you know if Ryu and Aiden are dating?"

"Well, I didn't hear anything. I hope they are dating though! They are so cute, did you see Aiden when Ryu was in a coma? He could barely live without her for 2 days."

"Oh.. Yeah."

"Why do you sound so sad?"

"Noah-- I never told you this-- I love.. Ryu."

Noah was shocked.

"What, since when?!"

"Since when I came to this school. Ugh, it's so unfair.. They were always fighting and now.."

I don't even realize my tears dropping. Noah hugs me.

"Some people are meant to be, you will find that perfect someone one day."

"But when?! That will probably take.. forever!"

"Patience, it's worth it. I've never had a regret about waiting until 9th grade to meet my girlfriend."

"You.. knew when you would meet her?"

"No, but if I did, I would never regret it."

"You're too romantic.."

Ray says as he wipes his tears away.

"What if.. I told you something else.. Something you would think I'm crazy for."

"Everything is crazy in your world."

"I.. I started..

..

——