STORM WATCH

Back at the Throne of Aravat in a wondrous display, Y'shua and Shekinah materialized out of thin air, their ethereal forms gracefully gliding towards the majestic throne. Aravat, seated upon the throne, exuded an air of solemn contemplation.

Yet, Y'shua's face displayed a deep sorrow, his heart burdened by an unseen weight. Shekinah, mirroring Y'shua's mood, shared in his somber countenance, her gaze filled with empathy and concern. "Why the downcast look on your face, my son?" Aravat inquired, his voice resonating with compassion and understanding.

Y'shua spoke with reverence and concern, his voice filled with a deep longing. "Father, I have witnessed the devastating aftermath caused by Heyl'el, the leader of the malakhim. My heart aches for the countless lives lost and the suffering endured. Why then, Father, can you not resurrect those who lie lifeless across the streets of Shamayim?"

Aravat, the Creator and Father of all, regarded Y'shua with boundless love. His eyes conveyed both wisdom and tenderness as he began to speak. "My son, I share in your grief, and I understand your desire to bring back those who have fallen. But their demise was a consequence of Heyl'el's transgressions, the actions of our Guardian Keruv. Their fate was a result of choices made by both Heyl'el and those who followed him."

Shekinah's eyes widened with disbelief, her voice trembling with urgency. "But you, Father, are the source of life and creation itself. Is there not a way for you to restore what has been lost? Can you not wield your power to resurrect the fallen?" Aravat's voice resonated, carrying the weight of divine understanding.

"Indeed, my daughter, I possess the power to mend every wound and undo every tragedy. Yet, if I were to simply fix everything, where would the consequence of actions be? By allowing events to unfold and the natural course of justice to take place, I impart the significance of life and the responsibility we bear for our choices. The foundation of my throne is built upon Justice, Mercy, Compassion, Righteousness,Teshuvah, Wisdom, and Truth. If I were to intervene at every turn, there would be no room for these essential attributes to manifest." Aravat extended a compassionate hand towards Y'shua and Shekinah, inviting them closer.

"My children, free will is a sacred gift I have bestowed upon all intellectual beings. It is through their will that they can experience the choices of their free will and confront the consequences of their actions." Y'shua pondered on Aravat's words, his expression contemplative. "But Father, wouldn't their growth and development be expedited if we were to constantly mend their every misstep?" Aravat's eyes shimmered with understanding, reflecting the depths of his divine knowledge.

"True growth stems not from a life devoid of challenges, but from the strength and wisdom gained through overcoming adversity. If I were to fix everything, they would miss out on the invaluable lessons that trials and tribulations provide. It is through facing difficulties that they discover their own resilience and find the fortitude to overcome." Shekinah's gaze shifted to the boundless expanse beyond the throne, her voice filled with longing. "Yet, Father, the disorder caused by Heyl'el's actions brings unrest and disharmony to our creation. Can you not intervene to restore shalom, the peace we so desperately seek?" Aravat's voice softened, carrying a profound understanding of the intricate workings of creation.

"The balance of creation is complex, my children, as you know. By allowing consequences to unfold, we uphold the natural order and prevent further disruptions that may arise from constant interventions. Trust in My Torah that will restore, my children if they choose to follow," Aravat explained, his voice carrying the weight of divine understanding. Y'shua and Shekinah bowed their heads in reverence, their hearts filled with a deep sense of humility.

"Father, we are humbled by your wisdom. We now grasp the importance of consequences in our creation and the necessity for personal responsibility to foster growth," Y'shua spoke with reverence. Aravat's smile continued to radiate with love and honor as he addressed their concerns. "My children, fear not. We do not create to destroy our creation, but at the end of the age I will restore the dead to their former glory in the resurrection. They, along with all essential life, will face judgment according to their deeds, knowledge, and understanding of my Torah. In the end, those who love me will obey my commandments and my rulings.