10) Angry Demitri

Demetrius-

Demetrius left the cabin in search of Sarah. He had to teach that bitch a lesson. He knows Luna won't like it. She seems to have some attachment to Sarah still. Well, he's going to break it.

It wasn't hard to find her. Sarah was sitting on the ground, crying and calling out to someone. She looks miserable. Now, he didn't want to punish her. But he must get it through her head about not messing with Luna.

She didn't even sense him coming. It was too late when she turned around at the snap of a twig he stepped on. Her eyes widened, and she tried to make a run for it. She stumbles on her own two feet and falls on her hands and knees.

He grabbed her by her hair before she could regain her footing.

"No, let me go!" She struggled. She claw at his hands. He ignores the sting of her nails scraping his skin off.

"You are going to regret ever laying your hands on Luna," he turned her around, still gripping her hair.

She gasp. "Y- you- you're a vamp-" he covered her mouth tightly.

"Didn't the Alpha punish you?" She nodded. "Then why were we stupid enough to attack Luna? Do you have a dead wish? Seriously, what is up with you? Luna said you and her were friends; what happened?"

He needs an explanation before he punishes her. He frowned. Hold on. He sniffs her. There is something odd about her. He knows she's a wolf, but right now, she smells like a human.

"Did your wolf go dormant?" He asked. He drops his hand from her mouth.

She coughs. "You can't kill me!" Sarah sob. This girl is so broken. He taps into her head. He was able to read her. She's like an open diary. "Let me go!" She kicked him and tried to bite him.

"Stop!" He slapped her and regretted it. She went pale and froze. Hitting a woman doesn't feel good, especially hitting someone with such trauma. He understands why she's lashing out. But it's not fair that Luna has to be her punching bag. "You need help."

He was trying to be compassionate and understanding. But Sarah was not listening. The trauma she suffers has become a permanent scar on her soul.

"Let me go!" She scratched his face.

He released his hold on her and covered his face. This little bitch. Trauma or not trauma. She's going to get her punishment.

She started to run away, and he gave him a head start. Once three minutes had passed, he chased after her. With his speed, he caught up to her within seconds. He tackled her to the ground. Her head hit a pointing stone, and blood dripped down the side of her face. His fangs extended, and he couldn't help but lick the blood. Blood is blood.

"No!" She kicks and punches. "Let me go, you damn bloodsucking demon," she said. She needs to watch what she says. Demitri grips her throat. She choked and dragged her nails down his arm.

He grabbed her and dislocated her arm. She screamed out in pain. She cried out and kicked her legs.

"That didn't sound good," he groaned. "Look, I read your thoughts. I know what you went through. But lashing out at the only person who could've comforted you—is wrong. You are being ungrateful. And it would've helped if you had told someone about the accident. Instead, you took out all your anger on the wrong person."

She went still and looked at him with fear. He wonders if those boys threaten her. He doesn't have time to pity the girl. He needed to go; he could hear people approaching.

He took a small blade out from his right front pocket. He always carried it in case he needed it to drink blood from an animal.

"What a-are yo-you doing?" She stutters.