13) Luna's Demon Side

Demetrius-

Demitri felt like his heart was about to burst. This morning, Luna had called him to come and pick her up. And he did, but her parents were not letting her go. And he is stuck here. He is eating breakfast with them. It's uncomfortable. He is surrounded by wolves and, worse, by two alphas.

"But why?" Luna complained for the seventh time.

"Because I say so," Saito glared. "A vampire is on the loose, and I am not risking it." If only they knew the vampire was sitting with them.

Luna bit into the toast with anger. She glared at Saito. She then turns to her parents. "I want to go out, please. It's why I call Demitri. Plus, I want to thank Senna for taking care of me."

Her mother, Anita, smiled. "Saito, stop it, you're too overprotective. The boy came all the way here to escort her. She's in perfect hands."

Draven, her father, chuckles. "Such a gentleman."

Demitri smiled nervously. He needs to get out of here.

"I'm the Alpha," Saito said.

"Excuse me?" Anita lowers the cup of coffee. She eyes her son. "Young man, you may be alpha, but I am your mother. You will not take that tone with me."

Saito groaned. "I'm sorry."

Luna giggled. "Mother, can I go? I promise I'll be careful."

Anita smiled. "You may go, but please call us to go and pick you up."

Luna stood and went around the table to hug her mother. "Thank you!"

"You didn't ask me," Draven said.

Luna huff. "Father, may I please go out?"

Draven smiled. "Of course." Demitri tensed when Draven turned to him. "Take care of my little girl. I'll hunt you down if something happens to her."

Demitri would like to see him try. He so wanted to comment on it. But he kept his remarks to himself.

"Of course," Demitri bit into the bacon. "Don't worry, I'll watch her like a hawk."

"It was a shock to us to learn our little princess has found her soulmate," Draven said. "It was unexpected, but I'm happy for her."

Demitri stood. "Well, we should get going. Thank you for breakfast."

Luna took a moment to put on her boots and coat. He stares at her neck. Last night, the dream felt real. He woke up after that wing woman stabbed them with a spear. He had scratches on his back from where Luna had dragged her nails.

And his dick felt raw. He didn't think it was possible to feel that raw. It took him a while to regain reality. He wants to talk about it. Maybe some other time. Right now, he needs to get out of here.

"I'm ready," Luna said.

"Demitri, take care of her," Saito had roughly slapped him on the back.

So he wants to play like that. Fine. Demitri smiled. "Sure." He slapped Saito's back a bit too rough; Saito stumbled forward.

Saito glared.

He quickly grabbed Luna's hand and dragged her away. Luna only shook her head.

"Hey, he started it," he pulled her along.

"Can't you get along with him, just like you get along with Dale?" She asked.

"Maybe," he said. "I mean, Dale isn't overprotective."

Luna pouted. "Fine."

"Come on," he picked her up in the bridal style. "Hold on tight."

Demitri ran through the woods. Luna tightens her hold on him. Within seconds, he was at the cabin. He set Luna down, and she stumbled a bit. He steadies her, and she smacks his arm