Diary of a Tsundere Househusband #1

#1. Prologue.

Pair: Y/N x Kiana, Mei, Bronya, Fu Hua

______

I have a question for you Men.

"What does marriage mean to you?"

For me personally, marriage is a disaster. An absolute catastrophic bindings that ensnares me to a pit of cessassery of obligation that forces me to be the breadwinner of something that society demanded for a 'Healthy' couple.

[Marriage]—Is the end of a single life and the beginning of a life's destruction. Where a man's freedom is taken away and he has to bear the heavy burden of responsibility in earning a living. That's what I think about marriage.

Imagine this—if you were a man and had to work hard from morning till night to earn money and you had to give all the results of your hard work to your wife just because she asked for a new bag and would get angry and ask for a divorce if it wasn't granted. And this will get worse if you have a child later. A sneaky, snotty little creature whose only job is to play all day and casually ask for your hard-earned money.

And then they spend it on some stupid microtransactions in a game, or some toys that would be forgotten, where they would cry and throw a tantrum as while demanding more of your money if their little wishes didn't get complied... Then there's also your wife-

Oh the misery, just how much had I fallen from grace.

This is the life of a PERFECT, FUNCTIONAL, and EXPECTED grown man that the WORLD wanted.

Back then I promised, that I would never get married in my life. I will work hard and collect money which I will use to make myself happy. But it seems like God really hates me and gave me a heavy fate.

....

...

..

.

I—Y/N Asteria, formerly Gojo, the bastard of a World renowned Superstar-slash-exorcist, Satoru Gojo, and Makima Vandæmon the Devil herself, a teenage boy who just turned 18 years old 5 months ago, and at this young age I already have to live with 4 women and become their husband.

Maybe for many men, especially for those who were berotak dengkul dan berhidung belang, having many wives is a lifelong dream and is a beautiful euphoria, but for me...

"DAARLIIIIING!!!!!!! IS BREAKFAST READY!?"

Enter, a beautiful bright-haired girl shouted with a sweet smile on her face.

She wore a large oversized jacket- scratch, that's MY shirt that he had worn yesterday, what with the small golden emblem of the Ajisa tree on the chest.

"Not yet." I answered flatly. Where before I could sleep as much as I wanted but now I have to wake up very early to make breakfast for the four of us. My wife.

Why should I make them breakfast, shouldn't they be the one who make me breakfast? The problem is that none of them know how to cook.

Pathetic

Harsh as it may, what? You think i'm incel? They could cook... Cook a poisonous food, so toxic that it could literally corrode a metal into rustwreck and turn a small coal into a full diamond just by smearing it by a droplet of its 'soup'.

I'm using the term loosely here, mind you.

"Y/N...Is breakfast ready?" And another beautiful girl with long purple-hair came in to the kitchen and asked me the same thing.