Sweet Little Thing

Pair: Y/N x Baiheng

https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/112817921

Inspiration: That short video, about a girl and her mom trying to wake their papa.. Can't remember what it was or it's name.

________

"Papa." Pair of bright green orbs peered down at the large frame under it, the owner poke the body with her small hand for a response, nada.

Feeling a pout colouring her face, she decided to once again tries to wake the unconscious body.

"Paapa~" She called out again.

"What are you doing?"

"Mama!" The little girl exclaims in joy as she run to the newcomer and hugs their leg.

The older woman shared the girl's characteristics in it; Long light purple  that reached her back that was tied into a braid, with long bangs that almost reach her eyes and a light purple bushy tail swaying gently behind her.

Baiheng frowned in surprise at her husband's behavior, her minty green eyes stared intensely at Y/N who was lying face down on the floor, Baiheng squatted right in front of him and touched the albino's head.

"Y/N?" The Foxian raised an eyebrow seeing no reaction from Y/N, her ears twitched as she blinked her eyes several times, she knows that the man was alive and well as she could hear the faint heartbeat due to her enhanced hearing.

"Y/N~"

"Hikari. Why is your father lying here?" The little girl named Hikari blinked her eyes innocently, her own pair of fox ears stands upright as she remember of what she had intended to do.

"Papa? Papa!" The girl again tried to wake her father, she shook her father's body hard yet it still didn't yield anything positive.

"Papa doesn't want to wake up..."

"...Mama, what's wrong with papa?" The older woman just sighed slightly, and tries to assess the situation.

"Hmm~, what happened just now? Didn't Papa pick up Hikari from school?"

"Um! Hikari was picked up by Papa earlier," Hikari replied, she was starting to remember what they did after being picked up by Y/N.

"Hikari was asked by Papa about what the teacher taught us at school. Hikari was asked by the teacher about who Hikari loves most. Hikari answered that the person Hikari loves most is Papa."

"So?" Baiheng now understood where this was going, she smiled slightly at her daughter's explanation.

"Hikari said that to Papa after we entered the house, and Hikari left Papa to go to his room and change Hikari's clothes." Baiheng smiled faintly, she had an idea of what had caused Y/N's 'Death'.

"I see, now, little one. Try to look at your Papa's face, and tell Mama what he looks like." Hikari nodded slightly, she then pulled her father's head and looked at her father's face.

"He's smiling! Mama, he's smiling!" A soft giggle escaped Baiheng's mouth after hearing her daughter's enthusiastic exclamation.

"It would seems like, your papa died happily." Baiheng stated with amusement.

_____

{https://www

{https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/112776597}

FOX GIRLS! FOX GIRLS! FOX GIRLS! AU AU AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!

______

Bonus:

______

It was small, Y/N noted, the thing was small and.. Innocent, those green eyes, of his wife mixed with the red tint indicates it was truly his and Baiheng's 'Child'.

A part of him thought that it was all a dream and stealing a glance at Baiheng who was looking at their daughter fondly he knew he wasn't alone

"Y/N, what are we calling her?'' Baiheng asked him out of the blue.

''I- I.. Y.. D- Didn't we already-'' She briefly met his gaze before giving a nod as her lips had curled into a smile, and Y/N shuts his blabber and look down at his.. Daughter.

''Hikari.'' Y/N muttered as he cradled her closer, "My... Light."

''Yes..'' He whispered as he looked at the small fox ears that were flat against the newborn's head, he continues to gently hold her not ''Hikari is a wonderful name.''

Baiheng had moved to sit behind him as she wrapped her arms around his waist where they came to rest on his own as she laid her head against his back.

When she heard him sniffle she moved her head up and placed a kiss on his neck and hummed a soft tune as her body rocked with his.

''T-thank you,'' She heard him even when his voice was barely above a whisper.

''Thank you for giving me a family, saving me from a life filled with loneliness. Thank you for giving me a child of my own to love and care for." By now, tears had fully streams down his eyes as he let's out his earnest feeling to his partner.

"..And most importantly, thank you for loving me..''