8. you kissed me

Sonia
After MJ left rudely at that I decided to do laundry since I didn't want to do it on Saturday when I could do something more interesting . The line in the laundry room was long and my patience was running thin  . I'm about to wash this clothes by hand .

" And here I thought the line wouldn't be long since there are still on going classes" I said out loud catching the attention of a few people.

" I know right" one of the boys said looking more annoyed than me .

" I'm going to check if the other room is free  " he said walking out . I sat there quietly playing temple run when my turn reached.

" Finally"  I huffed putting the clothes in the washing machine, which Aliza taught me how to use .  I met Sam on the way back and invited him to keep me company or else my head was going to explode .

" So this is MJ's side "

" She does love basketball" he added looking at the wall filled with different basketball players.

" Hey I didn't tell you I made the
team "  I said switching the topic .

" Congrats anyway where is your roomy?"

Really ?  Can't I get a day for myself .

" She went to her mum's grave "

" You didn't accompany her ? "

" What that's a family thing she should go  with her family " I rambled .

" You know there is bad blood between them "

Should I have asked if she wanted me to accompany her ?

" You know MJ she wouldn't ask"

" You should have offered "

" As who ?"

I'm nobody to her . I'm just the girl she is forced to live with .

" Your right " he chuckled biting his lip the piercing on it sticking out .

" Anyway is there someone special?"He asked quickly changing the subject .

"I should be asking you my life is dry"
The girl I want hates my guts .

" Well miiine is amazing ! "

" Lucky you "

"See this " he said showing me a photo of a shirtless dude  " he is hot " .

" I know and he has other talents"

" Like what ?"

" Your stupidity sometimes is cute "

"Hey why you calling me stupid?" I asked hitting him with a bra .

"Bitch why you hitting me with your inner wear ?"

"Cause you called me stupid"

" Cause you are " he said making me frown.

" Don't tell me your mad " he said trying to take a peek of my bowed head , " babe I'm kidding I actually think your smart but in other areas "

" You still have the nerve to insult
me ?" 

" What can I say lying is not one of my strengths "

" I will literally banish you out of this room "

" Oh please I'm even gonna lie down " he said getting comfortable on my bed .

" You really have a big butt " he said stretching my pink undies .

"Saaaam !" I screamed snatching it from his hand.