13. clubbing

Sonia

Today is the team announcement and I haven't seen MJ since our fight at the field and then at the dorm.

" Are you still thinking about her ?" Aliza asked the minute our  last class ended.

" Yeah ,do you think she is okey? "

" She will turn up she is an adult stop worrying about her."

" I can't help it," I said trying to squeeze my way through the numerous students getting out of class. I keep waiting at night for her to walk through the door so we could talk even if we would only just fight.

" Just relax today is the announcement she has to be there. "

"I hope so," I will go crazy if I spend another day without seeing her.

" I miss her. "

I know I shouldn't but I do, I really miss her and tomorrow I'm going home and I want us to talk before I leave.

" I know you do," Aliza said rubbing my back tenderly.

Time went by fast and everyone was at the court waiting for the coach to announce the big news.

" Who are you looking for ?" Kora asked sitting beside me.

" No one," I replied my leg shaking, not right now.

" Your going to make the team," she said placing a hand on my shaking thigh.

I smiled tightly appreciating the kind gesture. " I hope so."

I looked again to see MJ looking at us her eyes blazing , now she shows up.

" Good luck," Kora said rubbing my cheek with her large hands.

"The coach is busy but he told me to tell you that Diana and Sonia made the team," she said walking out not even waiting to talk to me.

I hate how she makes me feel ,she disappeared for three whole days and she is here shamelessly being mad at me.

" I told you, " Kora said lifting me up from the ground.

" Yeah " I replied half excited as she twirled me around.

" Let's go out my treat, " Kora announced as the girls cheered.

We left for a pizza inn near the campus everyone laughing and smiling.

I walked beside Kora who was going on and on about god knows what my mind coming up with something to tell MJ.

The inn was painted white and red  glass windows at every corner not many people were inside except for the few waiters , the place was practically empty.

We sat at the far end booth as the waitress came to take our orders l.

" You don't seem excited, " Kora noticed shoving me slightly.

" I am," I replied smiling. I would be if MJ was seated next to me.

" So Nelly where have you been ?"One of the girls asked chugging down a milkshake.

"With MJ," she replied resting her head on Anna's shoulder.

They were together seriously ,I'm here worried about that girl when she has being  busy enjoying herself with her.

" Hey we're going clubbing wanna come ?" Kora asked her arm on my shoulder.

" Why not " I replied, tomorrow I'm going home and I've never being to an actual club.

" I will come and get you."

" Okey."

We departed shortly to get ready my mood still spoiled by the fact that MJ spent three days with Nelly when I was drowning in misery and loneliness. I shouldn't even care or have this strong attraction towards her.