23 . G - festival

Sonia

I unwrapped MJ's tight hold on my waist shuffling to get to the toilet as quickly as possible before my bladder betrays me. The hallway was empty since it was too early for anyone to be up on a Saturday morning and if they were they would be doing a walk of shame to their rooms. The squeaking noises of my flip-flops was the only sound present as I entered one of the toilets.

I stared at my reflection on the bathroom mirror, a happier girl staring back at me. She is no longer broken or lonely.

I trailed the hickeys from my neck to my collar bone flashes of last night giving me goosebumps. I can still see MJ falling on the floor as she came from her high.

" What are you smiling about?" Martha asked bitterly. She was in a red jersey leaving her thighs out in the open.

" None of your business," I retorted not wanting to stay another minute beside her otherwise she would ruin my good mood.

" I can see why MJ is so obsessed with you," she said taking her eyes all over my body. I was dressed in one of MJ's black shirt and a black hot pant.

" But do you know the sad thing about obsession's they end as quickly as they begin," she added, making me turn back to look at her.

" Don't you have anything better to do than ogle at MJ knowing very well she will never want you," I said, making her widen her eyes and step back.

" I'm not..then I'm not."

" Cat caught your tongue?"

" Leave me and my girlfriend alone."

" Girlfriend!" she scoffed letting out a broken laugh, the pain filling the cracks.

"Yeah guess she did want me," I said as my arms folded on my chest.

" Please don't brag too much baby girl if you find out what she did you won't be singing her praises like a damn fool," she said smirking.

" What do you mean?"

" Go ask your girlfriend," she said, pocketing her hands and walking away.

I shouldn't have indulged her now she has ruined my mood and screwed with my head. Is there something MJ is hiding from me ?

I returned to the room to find her leisurely in bed scrolling her phone no worry whatsoever.

"Hey babe," she said, making me smile. She just called me babe.

" Hey."

"Come here you haven't given me a morning hug or kiss," she whined, opening her arms to me.

I reluctantly stood up hugging her and giving her a short kiss before she could deepen it.

" What's wrong ?" She asked slightly annoyed.

" Nothing," I replied, not sure I was ready to talk about whatever Martha was talking about.

" I won't ask again what's wrong."

Now she was full of annoyed her brows pulled together.

" Martha said something," I said as she sat up apprehension all over her features.

" What did she say?" She asked, chewing on her lower lip.

" That you did something," I said since that little asshole didn't disclose a lot of information.

"What?"

" She didn't say."

" What did she tell you ?" I knew she was about to snap at any moment her voice was laced with misplaced anger.