22. Shower

MJ

" MJ ! " Sonia squeaked when I entered the stall she was in.

" Keep your voice down," I whispered, stripping the clothes on my body.

" What are you doing ?" She half yelled, half whispered, trying to tear her eyes away from my body.

" Taking a shower with my baby, " I said as a blush crept on her face.

My fingers played with the towel wrapped around her body wanting to see what was underneath.

" Let go."

" Noo."

" Stop being stubborn, I know you want this."

She blushed profusely, her eyes widening.

I tugged one more time watching the pink towel pool around her feet. Brown skin, brown caramel skin stared back at me inviting me to suck every inch and corner.

My eyes trailed from her collarbone to the valley between her breasts. Her chest was moving up and down her black nipples erect. Her stomach was flat and I was pretty sure she was sucking it in.

I nibbled on my lip moving towards her. I didn't look where I wanted that for later.

"Did you miss me ?" I asked, biting her earlobe.

"Mh," she answered, her lower lip stuck between her teeth.

I pressed my body against her pushing her on the cold tile wall. I brushed my palms over her arms finding a way to relax her and me.

My forehead against hers I lifted her chin so we could be eye to eye.

"The things I want to do to you," I whispered against her cheeks. A squeak made it out her lips traveling down my throbbing clit.

I grabbed her neck, smashing her lips with mine. She's so sweet. Nothing like I've ever had, and I've had a lot.

I turned her around letting her back press against my front.

"Open your legs baby," I ordered my hand, smoothing her neck.

I loved that she was shorter than me.

My free hand traveled down her body  barely caressing her sensitive nipples and moving directly to where she really needed me. Her pubic hair was growing again and it was ticklish against my fingers. I wanted my hands to be buried underneath her wet folds.

"You're so wet," I grumbled, sliding my fingers down and up her folds.

"MJ," she whimpered. Why did I ever hate her?

My fingers slid inside a relieved moan slipping out of her mouth.

I created a rhythm constantly rubbing her clit with my thumb and pumping in and out.

" Kiss me," I begged, needing to feel her more. She took my mouth to hers as  I swallowed every moan and whimper. Her hands were buried in my hair, my fingers still assaulting her tight core.

" I'm close," she cried in  between the kiss.

I turned the shower head water spilling over our bodies.I pumped harder her legs no longer able to support her.

My hand circled her waist, my fingers thrusting in and out.

" I told you to be quiet," I said, pinching her clit and rubbing more.

" Please !" She begged ready to land on the wet tiled floor.

Her orgasm ripped through her, my eyes never leaving her face.