To Ellesmera

Arya brushed past the bushes, egg in hand. She had been running to Ellesmera since dawn. It had been not yet been a week since they had killed Galbatorix and Shruikan. Nasuada had been crowned Queen of the Empire shortly afterward and Arya had been charged with the bright, emerald egg with narrow lines of white along the sides. She was almost to Ellesmera and was currently sprinting through Du Weldenvarden on a small deer trail. She could see the trees that were sung into houses about fifty yards away. Finally she stepped into Ellsmera and rushed into Tialdarí Hall and sat down in her private bedroom. The egg in her lap rustled a bit but she didn't think anything of it. She put the egg on a small wooden table and laid down. She heard a faint noise, so she started up and looked at the ground. She saw the emerald green egg on the ground with a slight crack in the shell. She moved closer toward the egg. It wobbled a bit and a small claw popped out. The egg split open and a small green dragon hopped out, barely the size of a small werecat. She reached her hand out to touch it. When she made contact, a tingle shot up her right hand. It felt freezing cold and burning hot at the same time and a silver symbol appeared on her right hand. The gedwëy ignasia or shining palm. She remembered when she had carried Saphira's egg and how she had been captured by Durza the shade, and how she'd been forced to send the egg through time and space with magic, and the torture that followed after. She shuddered at the thought. She had always aspired to be a Dragon Rider since she was little. She needed a name for her dragon, but what?