Know Its For The Better

Reeces POV:
i get ready to go over to marjorie's. butterflies circle around my stomach and i feel sick. i have no idea what she is going to say, i am just praying it's not bad news.
i put the shirt on that marjorie bought me and some jeans and then put on marges fav aftershave.

i headed downstairs and drove over to marjorie's. my palms were sweating like crazy and my stomach cried. i felt sick. finally i pulled up to her house and knocked on the door.

Marjorie's POV:

as soon as i heard reece knock on the door i ran to it and opneemd it. he looked so hot and was wearing my fav aftershave. this is gonna be harder than i thought.
'hey' he said smiling at me
'hi' i say opening the door and signalling for him to walk through

' i didn't know if this was a casual thing or like posh so sorry if im undressed.' he says laughing, 'or overdressed by the looks of things.'
when he says that i look down at myself and realise i looked so stupid. i had joggers on and a pj top and my hair was thrown up in a ponytail.
'you still look stunning though' he says stepping closer towards me.
'look reece follow me, i think we need to talk.'
i walk into the lounge and sit down across from reece. he places his hand on my thigh and straight away a tear rolls down my cheek.
'marjorie what's wrong?' he says wiping it away.
'listen, it's about us' i say grabbing his hand and holding to my chest before letting it drop.
'what? what do you mean about us?' he says his eyes widening.
'mia called me yesterday' i say choking back tears. i took a deep breath and looked away for a second. i think im just going to tell him everything.

Reeces POV:

'marge what did she say?' i say my eyes welling when i see marjorie start to cry.
'she's got your dad on her side. reece, she's going to get him to fire everyone including me if i-' she says stopping her self as she hiccups through tears
'if what?' i say holding her hands but she soon rips them away and stands up.
'if we don't end things reece' she says her tears becoming uncontrollable.
'omg' i say my heart goes numb. i don't know what to think.
'she might hurt me if im single but i don't care. you just have to promise me you won't go back to her' she pleads
'mar-marjorie i can't let her hurt you' i say walking towards her
'reece i will be fine i can contact the police if im alone. i have autumn. just do not go back to her for me!' she says stepping towards me.
'so what? we are just going to let her win?' i say my sadness suddenly turning to rage.
'it's not letting her win. it's doing what's best.'
'how is this best!' i say tears streaming down my face
'reece trust me i know what im doing.' she says trying to wipe her tears, 'just do not go back with her.'
i don't know what to say. so i dont sya anyhrign i jsut sit back down and place my head in my hands.
'this is all my fault' i murmur
'no it isn't reece. i know this for the better okay?' she says, her eyes remaining rivers.
'how is this is for the better?' i say looking at her
'if we are spilt she can only hurt me. she won't hurt you reece i know she won't. and i can sort it with the police and everyhting will be fine' she says looking at me and lifting my chin up.
'if you love me, you will trust me and leave me' she says
'marjorie don't do that' i say standing up
'it's true' she says walking away towards the door.
i grab my thing sand get ready to leave.
'so this is it?' i say standing on her doorstep
'i guess so' she says looking at me, 'goodbye reece'
'goodbye marjorie' i say turning away before i cry even more. i can't just not get back with mia knowing marjorie will get hurt. this is a mess.

Marjorie's POV:
as soon as reece left i crawled into bed. my head hurt from crying so much and i was drained. again, just as my eyes closed, my phone rang :
'marjorie this getting long, have you done it yet?' mia says down the phone
'yes yes i ahve. but i doubt he's gonna go back to you'
'oh well see, goodnight marjorie!' mia says hanging up the phone. i put my phone on charge and fell asleep instantly. tomorrows gonna be hell.

2 in one day? wow i'm feeling generous. anyways idk if this is actually sad and i have just read it too many times it's not anymore. load awakward episodes....