Heated Arguments

Marjorie's POV:

After work, reece came to pick me up. We stopped at Asda in the way home as i literally had nothing in.

'right i'm gonna make pasta for tea tonight, are you having some?' i ask grabbing some pasta of the shelf.

'yes i will if you don't mind' he nods and places some sauce in the trolley, 'your favourite sauce'

'yep how did you guess!' i say smiling

'i know you better than you think marge' he says stepping towards me

'um anyways i need to more lemonade let's go' i say steering the trolley around people and rushing to the drinks isle.
i knew i really was rushing becuase 5 minutes later reece caught up to me.
i struggle to reach the bottles of lemonade when i feel two hands reach above.
reece grabs 2 bottles and pulls them down, putting them in the trolley.

'thanks ' i say looking at him, our bodies close together
'no problem' he says smiling at me before i continue looking around the isles. 10 minutes later i finish so we head to the till to pay.
'hey let me get this ' reece says as we put everyhting in the conveyor belt
'no it's okay i got it' i say smiling
'marjorie listen atleast let me go halves. i mean im literally staying in your house!' he says glaring at me. i give in so i only pay half of the bill. we put the shopping in the car and reece starts to drive.
'thanks for going halves' i say looking at reece.
'hey no problem' he says looking at me and squeezing my thigh.

'reece-' i begin, about to tell him to take his hand off my thigh.
'yes?' he asks
'doesn't matter' i say. i realise i do want his hand there. his touch makes me feel safe, makes me feel all warm inside. i look away from him, hiding the blush that is heating my face. when we get in make dinner and we eat it. we don't speak like we used to do but the silence wasn't awkward, it was almost comforting. once we had tidied up, we decide to watch a show on the tv.

'what do you want to watch?' i ask turning on the tv
'i don't mind you can pick' reeve says as he sits down next to be in the sofa. not too close though.
'reece you know i'm indecisive, you choose'
'marjorie it's your house you pick' he insists
'fine, let's just put friends on' i put friends on and we watch a few episodes in silence before reece says, 'marjorie can we talk?'
'okay... what about?' i ask pausing the tv
'us. what happened?' he asks
'i don't know reece. i know i ended things with us, because i knew mia wouldn't hurt you if you were single. but i didn't expect you to go back to her. i thought we had more trust' i admit happy to get it all out
'marjorie i told mia no so many times, i got sick of hearing the word. it's only when i heard you had said all those things about i gave up. you obviously didn't want me anymore'

'all those things? what do you mean?' i say so confused
'marjorie don't lie, i can't be bothered. you know what you said' he says sighing
'reece i don't know what your on about. i never said anyhting' i say standing up

'oh come on marjorie this is stupid. just admit you were wrong for once god' he says standing up aswell. we are face to face and our anger cause heat between us

'stop trying to make me the bad guy! i haven't said anyhtign' i say, my annoyance rising.

'you know i wish i had never brought this up! you can never admit you made a mistake can you?' he says looking away

'i can, but i haven't done it said anyhtign this time'

'you have ! i have proof of it marjorie oh my days'

'this is stupid we are jsut going round in circles' i say sitting back down

'we are becuase you can't bloody admit to anyhtigng' he says walking away

'reece don't walk away i thought we were meant to be talking things out' i shout up the stairs

'i'm going to bed this whole thing is so stupid.' he says back , standing at the top of the stairs

'because your lying' i shout back

'your not listening. you know i wish i had never fallen in love with you marjorie.' with that he walks away and i hear his bedroom door slam.

i storm upstairs aswell and slam my door. i get in my pjs and crawl into a ball and cry. i think he can hear me but i don't care. i shouldn't still love reece this much but i do, i never stopped loving him.

~~~~
time skip to next morning

Reeces POV:
i woke up early and snook out of the house before marjorie heard me. after our argument, i could hear her cry. i felt so bad, i shouldn't of said what i said at the end. ofc i wish i had fallen in love with marjorie. she was my everyhting. and i think i do still love her. i guess thats why i was so hurt when she said those things.
i go to asda in the morning and pick up a bunch of red roses.

i quickly drive back home and place them in the counter, whilst i wait for marjorie to get up

i quickly drive back home and place them in the counter, whilst i wait for marjorie to get up. she shoudl be up for work soon. i hope she accepts my apology.
i hear her bedroom door open and footsteps as she walks down the stairs.

'morning reece' she says bluntly. i stand infront of her and hold the roses behind my back.

'good morning marjorie' her face looks all puffy and its probably becuase she had been crying.

'listen marge im so sorry about last night. i shouldn't of said what i said becuase frankly, it isn't true,' i begin my hands shaking behind my back, 'so to apologise, i bought you these.'
with that i pull the red roses from behind my back and hand them to her. her face grows into a smile and she grabs me into to a hug.

'thank you reece' she says hugging me.

'i'm so sorry marjorie' i say holding her tightly

'me too' she responds.

aww reece you cutie