Uncherished Love

Yazan never got so nervous all his life. He had a shy nature but he was always confident in speaking and his body language except in front of one person, who was his wife now.

He would always be nervous in her presence. Her cold eyes and behavior always made him uncomfortable. He never came to know the reason for her rude behavior and now he was stuck with her for all his life.

He knocked at the door of his room. He felt strange doing so but he wanted to let her know that he was coming inside. He released a sigh and entered the room, locked the door behind him and turned to see his room.

The lights were turned off but the numerous burning candles in the room were giving light and different vibes to the room. She was sitting on the bed. Her legs touching her chest and she was resting her chin on her arms resting on her knees. She was staring in his direction. He couldn't see her much in one glance.

Yazan gulped down his saliva. He didn't know what to do, what to say and her constant gaze just fueled up his nervousness.

In the turbulent village, the story introduces us to Zardan, Zartaj, Zartasha and Yazan whose lives take unexpected turns as they navigate cultural traditions and societal expectations.

Meanwhile, in the chaotic city, Shahneela, a spirited business woman, finds herself entangled in a complex web of relationships with Dayan and Tashfeen, each harboring their own secrets.

Let's read how their stories are linked together!

Check out this book "Uncherished Love" on my profile. More than 10 chapters have been published. After completing the story Doctors Love. I will update this book regularly!