𝟏𝟏↬❛ You are my destiny, the person I want to protect till the end of world ❜

Destined : to meet you
Chapter 11: You are my destiny, the person I want to protect till the end of the world
≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

Destined : to meet youChapter 11: You are my destiny, the person I want to protect till the end of the world≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

As Lin Chao Xing enters the garden, her heart quickens at the sight of the bustling crowd. A ripple of unease courses through her as she maneuvers through the gathered mass.

"No, it cannot be... Liu Xi Wang would never," murmurs a disbelieving voice within her, its echo haunting the recesses of her mind as she presses forward.

Her gaze, initially fixed downward, catches sight of crimson stains upon the earth, sending a chill down her spine and a pang of disappointment through her soul.

Reluctantly, she lifts her gaze, loath to confront the truth. Her eyes alight upon the figure of the Crown Prince, untouched by harm, his noble bearing and unwavering presence casting a serene light amidst the tumultuous scene.

"Whose blood stains the earth?" Lin Chao Xing breathes, her words barely audible, a desperate plea to make sense of the chaos unfolding before her.

"Xing Xing!" Xiu Ming's voice cuts through the oppressive silence, echoing in the somber atmosphere, his urgency piercing through the despair that hangs heavy in the air.

As Lin Chao Xing turns, she sees Xiu Ming and Xiang Yun approaching, their figures a beacon of familiarity amidst the turmoil.

"Where were you?" Xiu Ming's asks his tone firm, laced with a blend of anger and concern, his eyes searching hers for answers.

Lin Chao Xing's mind swirls with confusion.

"Did the plot change once again? Then what was that mission for?" she wonders, feeling adrift in a sea of uncertainty. Frozen in place, she offers no response.

Xiang Yun steps forward, her touch gentle as she softly pats Lin Chao Xing's head.

"Don't be sad, Xing Xing," she soothes, her voice a balm amidst the chaos.

"He didn't mean to scold you. It's just that in the chaos, you went missing, and he was worried."

"Sorry, Xing Xing. I didn't mean to scold you," Xiu Ming's says as relization washes over him, his voice retains its usual calm demeanor, his words an apology wrapped in concern.

"The Crown Prince was attacked by assassins, and some people were kidnapped", he added.

Lin Chao Xing gets stunned by the revelation.

"So the plot has really changed?" she murmurs under her breath, her voice barely a whisper amidst the turmoil of her thoughts.

"Xing Xing, are you crying?" Xiang Yun's voice breaks through her reverie, drawing attention to the tears that silently trail down Lin Chao Xing's cheeks.