𝐃𝐞𝐣𝐚𝐯𝐮

⭒๋⭑

Strawberry ice cream in Malibu

Don't act like we didn't do that shit, too

You're trading jackets like we used to do

Yeah, everything is all reused

Play her piano, but she doesn't know

That I was the one who taught you Billy Joel

A different girl now, but there's nothing new

I know you get déjà vu

𝐃𝐞𝐣𝐚𝐯𝐮 ─ Olivia Rodrigo

─────▕⃝⃤─────

In the first rays of sunlight peeked over the horizon, a lad brimming with energy burst into his aunts' room, invading it all at once before flopping onto the bed

"Wake up, wake up!" he exclaimed, his joy overflowing as he shook one of the slumbering witches.

"Hazz..." I groaned, pulling the pillow over my head in hopes of blocking out the intrusive noise and returning to sleep. "Go to sleep."

"No, Aunt Teddy! The sun's up already! Do you know what day it is? Do you?" The boy persisted, clutching the edge of the silk pillow.

With great reluctance, I opened my eyes, searching for the clock in the corner of the bedside table. The hands pointed to 6:00 A.M.

"Harry James Potter, do you know what time it is?" I groaned, desperately trying to cover myself and muffle the invasive morning brightness.

A hoarse laugh echoed beside me. "Happy birthday, Harry," Andromeda said softly, propping herself up on her elbows as she nestled into bed.

"Thank you, Aunt Andy," the boy replied, finally content, ceasing the poking that had been tormenting me.

"I think we need to persuade her, dear," Andromeda whispered, part of a conspiracy. I opened a single eye to spy on them side by side forming a plot.

"Pancakes?"

"Pancakes with honey."

Merlin, did I hear pancakes?

"Did someone say pancakes?" I interrupted my drowsiness and sat up suddenly, eyes wide open.

Harry had to suppress his laughter, hiding it behind his hands.

"Happy birthday, my sweet boy," I smiled, tousling his hair. "You go ahead, dear, pass the pancakes to Cloump, yes? We'll get dressed and join you shortly."

He smiled, extremely happy, before jumping off the bed and kissing each aunt's cheek, then running out the door.

"So much energy, Merlin," I murmured amidst a yawn, and Andromeda chuckled at my laziness, her hands trailing up my chest, collarbone, neck, and jaw to grasp my face and pull it towards hers.

Our lips met halfway. A slow, tender kiss. And when she pulled away, she made a point of tugging my bottom lip with her, licking her own lips afterward.

"Good morning, my love," she purred with half-closed eyes.

"Morning," I replied with a silly smile plastered on my face.