𝐒𝐇𝐄 (𝑭𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝑽𝑰)

HERE COMES THE DRAMA

⭒๋⭑

Am I allowed to look at her like that?

Could it be wrong when she's just so nice to look at?

And she smells like lemongrass and sleep

She tastes like apple juice and peach

Oh, you would find her in a polaroid picture

And she means everything to me

I'd never tell

No I'd never say a word

And oh it aches

But it feels oddly good to hurt

𝐒𝐇𝐄Dodie

⭒๋⭑

─────▕⃝⃤─────

The damp wind of the rain lashed against my face, tousling the loose strands of my bun. I fell to the ground, feeling the cold, sodden earth penetrating the soles of my boots. The frenzy of the match finally subsided, and exhaustion hit me with overwhelming force.

My clothes, drenched, clung to my skin, hindering every movement. The roar of the stands filled my ears, making peace impossible to find.

The Slytherins celebrated with gusto, their shouts of triumph reverberating across the pitch. Ravenclaws and Gryffindors booed loudly, their voices mingling in a strident cacophony.

I soared over the pitch, clutching the Golden Snitch, which beat its wings frantically in my hands.

Apart from the Slytherins, only the Hufflepuffs seemed pleased. I blew kisses to them as my team lifted me up, chanting my name.

Mud splattered with every leap, marking the ground with our victory. After a few moments of frenzied celebration, I managed to break free from the team, laughing and jumping. As the others continued to revel, I approached Bellatrix and Avery, feeling the warmth of their close bodies dissipate the cold seeping into my bones.

But the warmth of victory warmed me more than any coat.

The Slytherin team left the field arm in arm, punching the air and waving to the crowd as we made our way to the changing room.

"Let's go to the common room to celebrate!" Lucius shouted, radiant. Everyone applauded in response.

Goyle, with a mischievous smile, said, "I've got elf wine and butterbeer. Let's celebrate properly!"

Bellatrix raised an eyebrow, questioning with a curious look, "And where did you get that?"

Malfoy, Crabbe, and Goyle laughed like hyenas, their shrill laughter echoing through the changing room. It was clear they had pilfered from Professor Slughorn's stock.