Chapter 1

Hot shot is an active and playful five year old child. He lives with his parents Heatwave and Quickshadow. They all live in Fort Worth Texas. They all live a very normal life there.

Heatwave his father is a firefighter. He is very brave and strong. He has helped save many lives. He has the respect of his fellow firefighters and first responders. He taught Hot shot all about fire safety. He also taught Hot shot how and when to dial 911. Hot shot was very smart and understood what his father was saying. Heatwave is a very loving and loyal husband and father. He loves his wife and son very much.

Quickshadow his mother is a pediatric nurse who works at Cook Children's hospital. She was born and raised in London England. She moved to the states when all grown up. She met Heatwave and fell in love with him. They were married and had Hot shot. She is very good at her job as a pediatric nurse in the oncology unit. She has help many children fight cancer and take care of them. She is very good to her patients and many of them love her. She knows there might be a chance that some day that might be her child. Because she knows cancer doesn't care who it strikes. That made her worry and many in her unit understood her worries. Quickshadow is a very loving and devoted wife and mother who loves her husband and son with all of her heart.

Hot shot is a highly active little boy. He loves to run, jump, climb and play. He likes to be on the move. He loves to ride his new bike. He loves to play on his play set. He loves to jump on his trampoline. He loves to play sports, he plays tee ball, he plays soccer, he does gymnastics, and he does swimming. He also loves animals and Pokemon too. Hot shot loves to be with his family very much. Hot shot loves both of his parents and his family a lot.

Hot shot has other relatives too besides his parents. He has his grandparents who are his father's parents. They live in San Antonio Texas. He calls them pawpaw and granny. He would visit them a few times every year. He also has his aunt Hightemp and uncle Firebreak on his father's side who are his father's older sister and brother in law. He also has three cousins Blazer, Fireburst, and Firebreak Jr. who are the children of his aunt and uncle. They live in Atlanta Georgia, they sometimes visit them. He has his grandparents who are his mother's parents. They live in London England. He calls them Grandmum and Granddad. He also visits them whenever possible at least a few times a year. He also has an uncle Murray who is his mother's twin brother. He is a very famous actor and product maker, and is very wealthy. He spoils his nephew on his birthday and Christmas. He lives in Hollywood California. They sometimes visit him too.

His father has three good friends from childhood. Blades, Boulder and Chase, they are like brothers to Heatwave. Hot shot calls them his uncles out of affection. They also are close to the family. They help out whenever needed too. They are loved by the family. They also come on special occasions. Boulder was the one to make Hot shot's outdoor playset, and Hot shot loved to play on it and sleep in the firetruck bed he also made. Chase gave Hot shot a toy police car and a picture book about first responders. Blades gave Hot shot a toy helicopter and a toy first aid kit Hot shot loved to give his toys first aid. All of them are very good to the family and they loved Hot shot very much like their own nephew. They live in the Fort Worth area of Texas.

Hot shot is a very normal and healthy five year old. He just turned five in November he was going to be go to start Kindergarten in the fall. Him starting Kindergarten meant he was officially a big kid. Hot shot was happy and nervous about starting school in the fall. But that was a good kind of nervous to say the least. Hot shot was wondering if he was going to having any friends when Kindergarten started. His parents told him hopefully he would make some friends soon.

Hot shot was also very healthy. He sometimes got bumps, cuts, scrapes and bruises. Those were normal for a very active child. Hot shot very rarely got a cold or a tummy ache but he got over that really quick. Hot shot only went to the doctor for well visits. Hot shot never had to go to the emergency room. He was just an all around perfectly healthy child. His parents were very happy to have a very happy and healthy child.