Scandles waiting to happen

Valyrian = Bold
(Sexual themes ig, idk, I don't do smut so don't expect much)
Season 1 episode 4:

Valyrian = Bold(Sexual themes ig, idk, I don't do smut so don't expect much)Season 1 episode 4:

Maenya POV

"Good night, Carth"
I said, walking past him, into my chambers

"Goodnight Princess" he said

I closed the door and started to remove my jewelry. I walked over to my jewellery box that was on a table in my room, but then I noticed a bag, that did not belong to me, hanging off of one of the chairs.

I opened it and found a dress, not one that I would wear, though, something that would be more suited for the smallfolk,
Maybe it belonged to a maid?

But then, within it was a scroll showing a map of my room.
Of course, there was the living quarters and then a bit sectioned off where my bed was.
Opposite my bed, though, there was art of a woman and lots of different animals carved into the wall, which according to the scroll, was also a door...

I went over to the wall and pushed on it very hard, only for it to slowly open to reveal stairs into a passage way.

I was nervous.
What if it was a trap?
Putting on some random clothes that people couldn't recognise me in and going into a strange dark tunnel was foolish and reckless and a very easy way to get kidnapped or worse!

Just as I was about to close the door and put the clothes away, I noticed something else at the bottom of the bag.

A red scale.
I recognised it immediately.
Caraxes. Daemon.

What was he up to?
I put the clothes on a pulled a dagger out from under my pillow, a trick that Carth taught me, and put it in my pocket and left through the door...

The dress was uncomfortable and didn't fit right, it had dirt on it and was made out of poor materials.

There was a bonnet in there as well, gods it was ugly but I understood it was to hide my hair, so I reluctantly put it on.

When I went down the stairs it lead to passage ways, with dragons carved into the walls and torches leading the way.

I followed it until I reached Daemon.
He smirked and held out his hand...i took it and we started to walk throughout the city.

It was hectic.
Men holding fire, music all around, people fucking in alleyways, people walking on ropes twenty feet in the air.
Absolutely insane...brilliant but insane.

We the stumbled across and play.
It mocked the royal family,
Making fun of Rhaenyra for being a second born girl, named heir
And Aegon for being a babe?!

My portrayal wasn't awful.
It claimed that the only reason people paid attention to me was Meraxes but ether way, everyone else's characters were much worse.

Then I heard from a little far away in a very familiar voice
"Boo! Slander! Lies" I looked over to see Rhaenyra dressed up as a boy
I gasped and grabbed Daemon's arm and tried to pull him away
"We have to go!" I say, stressed

"What? Why?"

I nod my head over to Rhaenyra, she was with a dark haired man though ee couldn't see his face.

"Who is she with?" I ask, confused

"I don't know" he says quickly and grabs my hand, pulling us away as we continue to walk through the city never letting go of each other

I don't know how...but after some more walking, we ended up in a brothel, naked men and women rolled around on the stage whilst lustful moans echoed off the stone walls.
We walked further down into the depths of the whorehouse when Daemon pulled of my bonnet, throwing it to the side and kept on walking.

Everyone was naked.
Skin caressed skin.
And flimsy pieces of fabric were used to separate the deepest parts of the den of sin as the loud moaning never stopped...

"What is this place?"
I asked as we entered the centre of it all...

"It's where people come to take what they want..." he said

My eyes wondered over everyone's body, men and women's.
As they all pleasured each other.
I hadn't noticed how close Daemon was until I looked up and felt his chest against my breast.

He caressed my face and started to undo the laces at the front of my dress
"Fucking is a pleasure, you see...for the women as it is the man..."

Our lips joined in a fiery passion.
"Marriage is a duty...yes...but that doesn't stop us from doing what we want...from fucking who we want"

The kiss got more intense and Daemon backed me up against the wall.
His hands finally undoing all of the laces of my dress, squeezing my tits and I moaned into the kiss, he turned me around and pulled up my dress, touching me...

He then flipped me around and the kiss continued until...
It stopped.
We both looked at each other...

I thought of my reputation, my future.
"We can't..." I say quietly

"I know..." he says, kissing me gently again and doing the laces of my dress back up
"Here" he said taking me down another passage "No one will see us going back"

We kept walking and after a while I started to recognise the dragons carved onto the walls, we were back in the red keep and finally...back at my door

I opened it and turned back to Daemon to thank him for tonight and for making sure I got back to my room safely but when I turned around... he was gone?

"Daemon?" I whisper out into the darkness

Nothing responds and I so just go into my room and close the door, I burn the clothes but keep Caraxes red scale hidden in my desk drawer.