🌟deal🎭

The beginning is based on a little interaction I had in Crossroads a few days back. Made it shippy.
I was playing as Scythe, teehee.

Scythe dashed sideways into an alleyway, stopping for a moment to catch her breath. Banhammer's footsteps reached her ears and she ran further into the crevice.

Alright, there should be a tower support here I can climb up onto.. Shrouded in shadow, she searched for something to get away, but to no avail. She was in a dead end.

Banhammer panted, turning to his right and looking down at Scythe from the short stairs. "Gotcha." He grinned as he inched closer to her, hammer raised at the ready.

Scythe pressed her back against the wall, watching in horror as her assailant came closer. "Wait, wait, wait! We can talk about this, yeah??" A wobbly smile spread on her face.

Banhammer tilted his head to the side. "Talk? What's there to talk about, criminal?" He hissed. Outwardly, he was deterred by the topic. Still, his gear lowered to the ground.

Sighing, Scythe tried to relax her heartbeat. "What if.. ya don't arrest me? Just this once!" Her voice echoed through the alley, just like it was echoing through Banhammer's mind. "And? What do I get in return?" He took a step closer.

"--You decide!" She blurted out, and then immediately bit the inside of her cheek. Great job, Scythe! Greaaat job. "Actually, my-" She was cut off by Banhammer stepping even closer. It was starting to get a bit claustrophobic in here, and she usually thrived in small spaces!

Banhammer raised an eyebrow, the corners of his lips curling into a short smile. "Thought you were braver than this, Scythe. Fine, I'll make you a deal."

The warden's hand pressed against the wall. Scythe gulped. Banhammer looked down at her in muted dissapointment. "If I let you go right now, then you have to meet with me at the Iron Cafe. For an.. interrogation. I have some questions." Scythe nodded profusely, before slipping to the side from the corner. "What time?"

Banhammer rolled his eyes. Slippery snake... "7:00, sharp. Don't be late. Wear something nice if you want." Moving away from the wall, he turned his head to look at Scythe. Scythe smirked. "I'll be dressed up, don't worry!" Walking sideways, she blew a quick kiss at him, much to his dismay. "Can't wait for our little date, Banny!" His face turned red as he fumed. "It's not a date!"

Okay skip to the date. I mean interrogation.

Banhammer sat alone at a table with a cup of coffee. He'd been checking the time on his watch repeatedly. Still 6:59. Where is she? Taking a sip of his coffee, he almost spat it out when he heard Scythe's voice. "Howdy." She sat down, resting her elbow on the table and her chin on her hand. Her head was slightly tilted.

She wasn't lying when she said she'd be dressed up, wearing a teal dress that went about down to her knees. Different. Interesting. It still looks good on her though. Scythe waved a hand in front of his face, as he blinked a couple times. "Ya got a staring problem? I know I'm pretty, ya could just say it." Banhammer grumbled, and then cleared his throat.

"What's with the change of heart? Back there, usually you would've fought to the death right in public. This time you sat there begging for mercy."
Scythe snorted. "Is this what ya wanted to interrogate me about? Well, ya could say I was showing mercy."
"Mercy? I could've easily beaten you. You weren't saving me."
"And how many times have I evaded you in battle before?"

Banhammer stood up, putting his hands on the table. "I could smash you to bits!" Scythe growled and did the same. "I could slice ya into dust!" Pushing the cup of coffee aside, Scythe walked around the side of the table, fists raised. Banhammer was poised to pounce.

Before they could even do anything, employees were yelling at them to get out. Scythe ran outside, and Banhammer followed close behind.

Scythe started strolling away with a smile. "That was great! See ya here same time tomorrow?" Banhammer was about to bark a remark back at her, but hesitated. "...Fine. See you."

"See ya for our daate!~" Scythe giggled and dashed away into Crossroads.

---
731! Woo-hoo! Only the beginning is the Crossroads thing. The rest of it went a little off track.