💌kisses hugs⛓

XOXO KISSES HU- ermmmmm. Scratching my head. Clingy Scythe fluff!!! Requested by ponyosadventures!

It'd been a few days since Scythe had gotten to meet up with Banhammer. Work and friends had kept both of them away from any free time. An unbearable amount of time, in her opinion. With lots of struggle with the sign up, finally she had managed to get put on the same Phight roster with him - and her schedule was free for the day - a miracle!

The map was Bogio Skatepark, one she wasn't too fond of. The entire time, she didn't stray too far away. Whether it be right up next to him for some added power, or up higher shooting his attackers from a distance, she was always near him. She couldn't wait for the Phight to end so she could get some quality time in peace.

VICTORY FOR RED TEAM!, called the voice overhead. They had won! As usual, her team always won. Someone else had gotten the MVP, but she didn't care about that, nor did she even hear who it was. Her priority right now was with the warden.

Scythe placed her gear with all the others, on its stand on the wall. As soon as it had left her grasp, she turned and scanned the room, running towards Banhammer, who was talking with Sword on the other side of the room.

"...really good last match," Banhammer was saying, before he noticed Scythe and smiled, holding out his arms. Scythe literally jumped into his arms, wrapping hers around his neck and pressing her head into his chest.

She could hear Sword laugh, but it was Banhammer who spoke next. "Love, what's up? Just wanted a hug?" Scythe mumbled in response. "Missed ya.." Sword left them to do their own thing.

"You can't hug me forever, I have stuff to do." Scythe pulled herself away, stepping to his side and holding onto his arm. "Sure I can! Bring me along!" Banhammer sighed, but grabbed one of her hands and called to Zuka about taking them back to Crossroads.

---

Banhammer had gotten his duties done, mostly consisting of mundane errands, all while Scythe clung to his arm like a parasite. After a lot of convincing and some negotiation, they both arrived at Scythe's house in Lost Temple. Thankfully, Medkit wasn't home. Probably still at the Phights.

They had barely gotten into the living room when Scythe wrapped her arms around his torso and basically dragged him over to the couch, flopping down and snuggling up to him. Banhammer grumbled in protest, but hugged her all the same.

"Love ya, Banny..." Scythe lifted her hands to hold his face, just looking. "Can I?" Banhammer chuckled, nodding. "Of course." Scythe, overjoyed, leaned forward and gave him quick kisses. She didn't usually show affection like this, but today was special.

She pulled away and giggled, before Banhammer stood up and left her on the couch. "Stay here a moment. We can watch a movie, if you want." Scythe sat upright, waiting with her legs swinging. "Sure!" While Banhammer was in the other room, Scythe pulled out her phone and texted Medkit.

-hey kit me and banny r watching a movi. just FYI

-Got it.

Putting away her phone, she looked up as Banhammer returned with a big blanket. Before he sat down, he threw it onto Scythe and she flailed around for a moment, freeing herself from the little trap. Banhammer sat down next to her, and she draped it over the both of them, scooting to sit right up next to him. He grabbed the TV remote and scrolled through movies until he found one he thought looked interesting, and pressed Play.

About an hour through the movie, Scythe was falling asleep, leaning on Banhammer's shoulder. He wrapped an arm around her, pulling her closer. Banhammer was warm, like a big heater. It was cozy, so she snuggled her forehead into the crook of his neck and slowly closed her eyes.

"Night, love."

---
TOOTH ROTTING FLUFF,,, ,BFDHEHRHRBRB R FYCYCHF R ALSO CHAT IM FREAKING OUT BECAUSE I FINALLY WROTR THEM KIDSSING??????!?!?!!?!?!?!!!?? ........ okay bye chat