1.1

Each small world:

  1. The school bully's green tea scheming (completed)

  ——If you like me, then I will be obedient; if you don't like me, I will torture you to death.

  2. The tyrant's stand-in is used as a substitute (completed)

  ——You said I was a substitute? I want to be on top!

  3. The Charming Snake King Shou of the Heartless Scholar ( Completed with

  --fear me? Want to escape? Then I will wrap you around in circles.

  4. Miao Jiang's charming and unruly love story (completed)

  ——You have fallen under my love spell. If you dare to change your mind, you will not survive, and neither will I.

  5. The yandere Omega of the SS Alpha Marshal

  ——I seem to be crazy, I will always wipe away my tears and love you all the time

  The fifth world is the real world, and the summary is in the first chapter.

  Reading guide:

  1. Feeling is a mental illness! ! ! Paranoid, perverted, pretentious! ! ! Please watch Mine Clearance, please readers! There is also demining in the first chapter. If you can't stand it, just don't give the author a look, okay? (top priority)

  2. Focus on 1V1.

  3. In some worlds, the maids are cute (I think it's a bit cute).

  4. The author's writing style is not good and his logic is not good. He should try his best to write well and what he presents is his best work.

  5. You do not need to tell the author if you abandon the article, and you do not need to receive writing guidance.

  6. Goods are guaranteed.

  One-sentence summary: After being transformed into a scumbag, he was targeted by a reborn paranoid man.

  Purpose: The protagonist helps a lost boy become a good young man in society and make the world a better place.

============================================================

Arc 1 

Pei Shao went to the palace to ask for marriage leave from His Majesty wearing a heavy military uniform. The military uniform carried a special badge, the only one in the federation, representing the highest authority in the military, that is, the people's marshal.

  Pei Shao's father was the previous marshal, but this does not mean that this position is hereditary in the family. In the military department, it has always been occupied by capable people. However, no one expected that Pei Shao would be born with SS-level mental power and break through the SS-level barrier when he was sixteen years old.

  Not everyone has mental strength. Even Father Pei, who was extremely talented in the First Academy of the Federation, could only reach the SS level, which at the time represented the highest level of the Federation.

  Having mental power means higher learning ability, ability to control mecha and combat ability. The majority of people in the general population are ordinary people with no spiritual power, and those with spiritual power only account for one-tenth of the entire federation. From this, we can see how evil SSS-level spiritual power is.