1.6

When Pei Shao came out of the office, he was punished by standing in the back of the classroom and listening to the class for three days. It doesn't sound like it's that difficult, but in the past, a girl in the class was caught talking in the dormitory after turning off the lights and was caught by the dormitory teacher. The punishment was the same, but she wore her toes after standing for a long time.

  Of course, it doesn't seem to be a big deal for boys who play basketball, it's just a bit embarrassing, and the original owner is thick-skinned.

  As soon as he entered the classroom, he saw Gao Cheng standing bent in front of Ran Xinglan's desk, asking about the assistance plan.

  "Xinglan, if you haven't found a good candidate to form a team yet, let's form a team together."

  As soon as Gao Cheng said this, he followed Ran Xinglan's raised gaze and spotted Pei Shao. He thought and added: "It should be much more efficient for us to form a team together than with anyone else. At least we don't need to help the poor."

  Of course this other person was talking about Pei Shao.

  Ran Xinglan had no plans to take the college entrance examination. He had already started preparing to go abroad, so this was not very important to him. But thinking about Pei Shao's actions in the past two days, Ran Xinglan nodded and agreed.

  "Okay, it just so happens that I haven't found a suitable classmate yet." After saying that, he smiled lightly at Gao Cheng, a little deliberately.

  If the original owner sees this scene, he will definitely explode. The reason why Ran Xinglan is called the flower of the high mountain is that he is very difficult to contact. He usually has a cold face and rarely smiles, even to the original owner.

  Gao Cheng was obviously very happy when he heard Ran Xinglan's answer, and said excitedly: "Okay, I'll register later."

  He is the squad leader, and the lists are all registered with him.

  Gao Cheng deliberately increased his volume when he said this, a bit to provoke Pei Shao.

  Ran Xinglan didn't refute. He knew in his heart that if Pei Shao was irritated, the other party would definitely force Gao Cheng to change the list, but more importantly, he still had to ask for his consent before doing so.

  To put it bluntly, Ran Xinglan was only angry because of what happened in the morning. He had never lost face so much, and he decided in his heart that even if Pei Shao apologized to him, he would never forgive Pei Shao so easily.

  He even speculated whether Pei Shao would have an attack immediately, and of course he didn't feel that Pei Shao really didn't like him.

  "Give way, you're blocking the way." Pei Shao said to Gao Cheng, who was standing in the aisle, without even looking at Ran Xinglan.

  Pei Shao is considered tall in the class, and he likes to fight, so he looks very fierce.

  Gao Cheng didn't even know what to say, so he could only step aside in frustration.

  Ran Xinglan was in a daze watching Pei Shao return to his seat. Maybe Pei Shao really didn't care about him that much.

  For the next whole day, Pei Shao stood at the back of the classroom with his books and listened to the lectures. Of course, it was not efficient to listen to the lectures this way, but teachers in various subjects also knew that Pei Shao, a student, did not study.

  Although they were surprised to find that he really seemed to be reading a book seriously in every class, flipping left and right, but he didn't look at the blackboard much.