2.10

The group performance is imminent. Due to everyone's lack of basic skills, many problems arose during the last rehearsal. However, this is also the highlight of the show.

  Bai Leyu had no idea about the outside world's evaluation and situation, but his teammate Yu Yuan would chat about these with him from time to time.

  Bai Leyu finally understood a little bit after hearing Yu Yuan's words, but he still looked like he didn't care much, and it was hard to tell what he was thinking.

  "Leyu, if you are too tired, take a break and don't work so hard." The day before the performance, Yu Yuan accompanied Bai Leyu in training in the practice room and advised him.

  "No, I'm afraid I'll hold everyone back." Bai Leyu's gentle face was full of determination. His figure under the white T-shirt was well-proportioned, his face was as handsome as a jade, and he was indeed good-looking in a gentle way.

  Of course, Yu Yuan tried to please Bai Leyu because of his relationship with the general manager of their company, but he also often felt that his teammate was indeed a very hard-working person.

  "It's okay. He will definitely help you anyway. I heard before I came that he had already informed the program crew." The "he" that Yu Yuan mentioned was naturally the son of the CEO of Tianyu Company, who was also their general manager.

  Bai Leyu pretended to show some resistance, pursed his lips and said, "I don't need these, I want to rely on my own efforts."

  Yu Yuan looked at him in surprise. Although he was jealous of Bai Leyu, he couldn't help but be shocked by his spirit. If someone helped him behind the scenes, he would definitely not refuse.

  "Then Le Yu, do you want to reject the general manager?" Yu Yuan asked curiously.

  Bai Leyu is unwilling to accept the general manager's help. Does that prove that he doesn't like the general manager?

  Bai Leyu's eyes flashed with confusion, and he said, "I, I don't know. I have tried very hard to stay away from him, but once he showed me that look, I found that I couldn't refuse him. I don't want to hurt him."

  Yu Yuan nodded thoughtfully.

  "But if you don't want to have anything to do with the general manager, you can communicate with him. The marketing outside should not have started yet, otherwise you two will be inseparable in the future." Yu Yuan naturally knew the means to promote newcomers. He thought that there should be overwhelming marketing in the outside world. However, if Bai Leyu really didn't want to, he could also give him some advice. Of course, he still selfishly thought that if Bai Leyu didn't have the spot, maybe he could still make a push for the top position.

  After all, Yu Yuan wants to make it in the entertainment industry, so he is not that kind-hearted. He actually hopes that Bai Leyu will offend the general manager.

  "Is it okay? But I don't have a cell phone, how can I contact him?" Bai Leyu asked puzzledly.

  "It's okay. If you really want, I can help you find a cell phone." Yu Yuan replied kindly.

  "Forget it. This is against the rules. I'll find a way to talk to him when I get a chance." Bai Leyu hesitated for a while but still refused, looking obedient and unwilling to break the rules.

  Yu Yuan was speechless for a moment, but could only say okay, thinking to himself that he would have to accept the other party's resources in the end.

  It's just that Bai Leyu has the ability to please the general manager, which he can't compare to, and the other party's future resources will not be too bad, so even if Yu Yuan doesn't like Bai Leyu in his heart, he still tries to build a good relationship with him in a friendly manner.