1.12

"Brother Pei, are you going home later?" Jiang Li turned off the TV and approached and asked.

  Pei Shao thought for a while before nodding.

  He came back temporarily yesterday, so he should go back and take a look today. Besides, when he looked at his phone this morning, he found that Pei's mother had sent him a message asking him to go back, and said that his aunt at home had cooked his favorite food. vegetable.

  "Ah Li, I still have to go back today. I can't study with you anymore, but we can video chat after I go back to the room in the evening." Pei Shao said apologetically.

  As expected, he would have been left at home for the two days of vacation.

  Jiang Li lowered his head in disappointment, but still said obediently: "Okay, I understand."

  "Then Brother Pei will go after breakfast?"

  Looking at Ah Li's expectant eyes, Pei Shao couldn't bear to refuse. He already felt sorry for leaving Jiang Li at home alone. It was impossible not to agree to even a small request. At worst, he wouldn't be able to eat enough when he went home. It doesn't matter.

  After Jiang Li ate the leftovers last night, there was nothing left in the refrigerator, so he asked Pei Shao to wash up first and went out to buy some food.

  Jiang Li only showed his panic when he went downstairs. He frowned and looked solemn, standing next to the bicycle he brought not knowing what he was thinking.

  He didn't quite believe that Pei Shao really wanted to go home. Maybe he wanted to see someone. When he thought about Pei Shao and Ran Xinglan being together last night, he was as panicked as a headless fly.

Last night, fear rushed to my head, so I was anxious to get Pei Shao back and wanted him to stay with me as soon as possible.

  Jiang Li doesn't want Pei Shao to go out with anyone else.

  But what should he do?

  If you lose your temper again and again and don't allow people to leave, he will definitely get bored. And even if Pei Shao agrees today, what about tomorrow.

  Jiang Li thought of the photos he took last night, but subconsciously shook his head.

  Now Brother Pei still seems to be very gentle to him, and is even willing to hide Ran Xinglan's affairs from him, which means that Brother Pei still cares about him, and he doesn't want to break up immediately.

  Unless it was a last resort, he wouldn't want Brother Pei to know that he deliberately tricked him.

  Jiang Li rode his bicycle to a nearby supermarket to buy groceries with some sadness. He rode slowly, just to delay some time.

  There are many dieters riding shared bicycles on the trail on the right, so it is not too empty.

  Jiang Li set off towards her destination while avoiding pedestrians.

  Suddenly, an electric car appeared at the corner ahead, facing his direction. Jiang Li subconsciously wanted to avoid it, but at this moment, an idea suddenly came to his mind. He changed the direction he was going to ride to the inside and let go of his hand.

  The owner of the electric car saw that the boy in front of him wanted to avoid him, so he kept following his original direction. Who knew that this man would hit his car like an idiot.