1.15

Jiang Li followed Pei Shao back that day, but Ran's mother didn't find out about it because she couldn't bear it. She just began to recover slowly with Ran Xinglan's comfort. It was only a few days later that she realized that her biological son was never home.

  Ran's mother felt guilty about Jiang Li and felt sorry for him, but in contrast to Jiang Li's indifferent behavior and Ran Xinglan's tendency to make her laugh because she was unhappy, Ran's mother leaned slightly towards Ran Xinglan.

  Inexplicably, he felt that the child he had raised knew how to love his mother, but Ran's father was busy with business, and in his opinion, the matter had been resolved, so he started to go out to work again.

  But although Ran's mother had some complaints about Jiang Li, after all, she was her own child, and she couldn't bear to let him go. So when she felt better, she thought of ways to get Jiang Li to come back to accompany her.

  Besides, she felt that only the family could give Jiang Li a good life and development, and she could not let him hang around outside like before and not be able to get on the stage. She felt that Xinglan had been raised well by her and had been praised by her relatives and friends since she was a child.

  When Ran's mother called to inquire, Jiang Li and Pei Shao were checking the college entrance examination results.

  In fact, for two people whose souls are already mature, it seems that the college entrance examination is not a big deal. But it is of great significance to both of them at the same time. Pei Shao cannot see Ah Li ending up like the original plot, so he hopes that he can get into a good university and have the development he likes. For Jiang Li, Pei Shao goes to school with him. Going to the same university represents his success in changing his destiny in his previous life.

  So the two of them were a little nervous, even though they had predicted that the score would be pretty good.

  After entering the candidate number, the moment we saw each other's scores, our hearts instantly calmed down.

  Better than expected.

  Needless to say, Pei Shao has a total score of 720, and most of the points deducted are for the Chinese subject, because although he has a rigorous mind, he is also a little helpless for such a subject that requires investing his own emotions. He just writes the composition. A template-style argumentative essay, quite satisfactory.

  Of course, his performance is not the point. The point is that Jiang Li did a good job this time.

  Originally, Jiang Li's level should only be about 645, but because the questions were simple, his performance on the spot was improved to ten points. For a more careful person like him, as long as there are no problems, that is his home field. , besides, his strengths are Chinese and English, so he finally got a score of 702.

This score is basically the level required by universities in science subjects.

  Jiang Li was very happy that he didn't need Brother Pei to accommodate him. Although if he really didn't do well in the exam, he would still have to accommodate him. He didn't like to affect Pei Shao, but he didn't want him to leave him even more.

  Just when they were discussing their options, Ran's mother called.

  Naturally, she first asked Jiang Li to move back. After all, now that she knew who her biological mother was, she should go home and cultivate a relationship.

  Jiang Li had no intention of cultivating a relationship with them. He was even a little irritated, because he and Brother Pei obviously lived well together. Moreover, since he finished the college entrance examination, Brother Pei seemed to have suddenly enlightened. He would always make intimate gestures to him without him deliberately acting coquettishly, making him blush and heartbeat every time.