25. Proposal

Ranvijay POV

"Ha ja le aa , help milegi hume"

"Yes, go and bring her it will help us." I told suyash and hanged up the phone.

My breathing is slowing down and my heartbeat is stopping too because I am going to propose to her

I am going to propose to her.

Fuck.

Last week, when I slept hiding my face inside the crook of her neck, I felt a sense of peace that I would not have felt even for a moment in the last 6 years.

I felt like I have someone too who can understand me and my mind. In that one moment I feel like now i too have someone who will hold me when i will break.

She doesn't say much but the way she stood with me all the time , took stand for Anika and Maa that was more than enough for me to fall for her again.

Thodi khaados hai pr Kam chala lunga Mai.

She is a bit rude, but I'll manage.

After all she is my wife.

And , my wife is my happiness, s
my love, my passion, she is my everything i could ever feel.

My baby...

From last 2 days I am scrolling through her Instagram she and her paintings were attracting me in a way I can't control myself.

Again and again.

Especially her smile.

Her most of the post are of moon, mountains and darkness.

Look like she loves moons.

Someone opened the door my trance of thought broke,i see that Shivansh was standing there with a grumpy face and i rolled my eyes.

They both are still angry with me Shivansh is angry because he thinks i doubted his loyalty and Veer is angry because i threatened him to come home.

Right now I am sitting in my office and preparing how to give her best proposal she could ever have.

Almost everything is still fucked up but for once i wanted to be selfish and think about our relationship , for now I want to make our relationship official.

For us.

"Sir, did you call me " he says with a hoarse voice and i rolled my eyes, we are again on that sir shit.

Was he ...

Okay.

"I am going to propose to her" i told him and he was astonished for a second then nodded his head.

"Won't you say a word" i urged, he took some steps and stood infront of my desk.

"Did something happen between you and Avni again" i rasped and he shook his head.

Utkarsh Avni's bodyguard told me that today Shivansh dropped Avni to the institute.

"Bhai, how's your preparation going" Anika uttered stepping inside my cabin.

3 days ago when I started to plan everything I didn't have any idea from where to start my buisness man mind has gone to the level of zero so after thinking a lot i called Anika afterall she women though she didn't look like women from any angle.

But Nevermind.

"Worst, i haven't even selected a place for her" i grumbled and she placed her purse on another chair and sat infront of me.

"What happen to Mr. Silent killer" she taunted to Shivansh and he didn't even reacted a bit.

"Okay,so what type of place bhabhi likes" she Inquired .