22. He is back

Ranvijay POV

Ahhh" She moaned again, and I could not help but wrap my arm around her waist and pull her closer and give her skin a harsh bite.

She inhaled deeply as I was sucking her neck, she grabbed my biceps trying to stop me, so I started kissing it.

I soothed her skin with soft kisses on her neck and tasted her smooth skin. She tilted her head sidewards as I deepened the kisses on her neck.

I wanted to remove all the clothes she was wearing and feel how enchantingly beautiful she is.

I tried to remove her bra, but she grabbed my palm and stopped me.

“Can we dim the lights” she whispered, her breathing so heavily?

I nodded my head and switched off the lights the only light in the room is table lamps light. And made her sit on the bedpost and took off her bra.

No doubt, I am dying to see her body, but tonight I am going to feel every inch of her.

I lowered my lips to her chest. It was rising and falling with each of her breath intake and release.

I touched her bosom with my lips and took her nipple in my mouth, I can feel that she is shivering under my touch.

Her lips parted with the desire and sensations. She fisted her hand in my hair, and I could feel her pressing her thighs together.

"Don't stop “She demanded with her soft voice, and I straightened myself.

She pulled her knee up, and I lowered my gaze to her feet. I gently touched her beautiful feet; she curled her toes with a slight stretch. She had a toe ring in one of her toes.

I held her ankle and gently lifted her left foot up to my mouth.

“You shouldn't” She resisted, and I tightened my hold on her ankle.

I kissed her toes softly and placed her foot on my chest. She looked hesitant and tried to pull her feet back, but I shook my head to stop struggling.

I touched her neck softly. Pushing her slowly to lie back, and I lowered my gaze to her feet.

She had beautiful legs. They were thick and soft. I touched her skin with my fingers and leaned closer to kiss her. I kept kissing her calves, knees, and thighs. Furthermore, I pulled down her lower pants and removed them.

She was almost naked, I couldn't see her, but I could feel every intimacy going on between us.

I kept kissing her calves, knees, and thighs. .

I felt her shivering under me.

“It's okay bacha" I muttered against her inner thighs and felt her shivering again.

“If it doesn't work then” She whispered, and I lifted my gaze to look at her.

In this dim light, it's almost impossible to read her face.

“Are you uncomfortable? What won't work?”

I asked in a slow voice, and she remained silent.

“Actually Micky -” she was murmuring something about her ex partner, before she could say something I straightened myself and put my lips onto her.

She moaned in a kiss and I left her lips with a playful pop sound.

“What's gone it's gone, I would rather not hear it until unless it's disturbing your peace” I murmured and she nodded.

I smiled and leaned down again I kissed her inner thighs softly while asking.

“Is it feeling good ?”