prologue

Ranvijay POV

"Ran- Vijay hume ye nahi karna -- aah" a soft moan came from her when i pinched her waist.

"Kyu, biwi hai ap humari itna haq to Banta hai na humara" i said with one hand holding hers and another tracing her lips.

"Allow me Baby , just once let me taste them" my lips were almost touching her our foreheads were joint i have pinned her hand above her head while she is caged in between me and wall .

"What do you want" she says while breathing heavily her breast is going up and down so fast that it's touching my chest in a moment and the next moment touch is gone.

"I want to eat them suck them and torment them until you can't take it anymore " her doe eyes looked at me like she is fighting inner battle to push but it's all getting in vein.

A few seconds passed and she didn't say anything so i left her hand and i was about to turn she takes a heavy breath says

"Fuck it" and the next moment her lips were on me and i felt heaven her soft lips were on me i started sucking them it was getting willder we both were fighting for dominance and then i bite her lips so i can fuck her mouth with my tongue.

We were lost in each other and then avni grabbed my hair to get me closer and i slapped her thigh harshly.

" Oww- what " she separates herself and asks

" Get on me " it's Fucking hard to resist and she gets on me we started kissing each other and her thigh were clenched around my lower waist her hands were roaming on my body like if she doesn't touch me she will die.

Again She was trying to fight and this time I spanked her butt a painful moan came from her mouth and i pinned her to wall and said to her

" You can rule my world and i will be at your feet baby but when it comes to bed i will be the one who rules" saying this i kissed her again without giving her any chance to speak.

---------------------------------------------

"Avni POV"

I wanted to live alone and now I am again alone.

"Bhabhi, are you okay? You look pale," Suyash asked, concern evident in his voice as he touched my forehead to check if I have any fever.

How could I be okay when my whole life, my husband, everything changed in just a few days?

"I think I'm just tired. I'll go rest for a bit," I said, making my way towards the guest room.

"It's been a month. Why don't you move back to your room?" Suyash's concern persisted. It's been a month I am staying away from him but what I can do it was all my fault.

"I'll do that tomorrow," I lied, turning away. Suyash gently held my hand, his words comforting.

"Mai janta hu sab thik nahi hai pr hum apne bhai or bhen mai humesha apni bhen ko chunega " he reassured me, squeezing my hand gently.

"Even if it's your sister who's wrong?" The words slipped out before I could stop them.

"Even then. Because she can be wrong, but never bad," Suyash's words touched my heart, he is choosing me over his blood brother over Ranvijay that's how much they all love me.I didn't deserve them.

With a small smile, I made my way to the guest room. Opening a drawer, I saw my mother's photo, and tears welled up in my eyes. Holding her photo, I cried out.

"Look mam-aa what they ma-de me they ma-de me that -wors-t that i en-ded up- hurt-ing the m-an wh-o can't even- hurt m-e in - hi-s drea..."my throat was so heavy that I wasn't even able to speak .

I want him I need him but isn't I was the one who pushed him.

"You-kn-ow ma-mma t-hey we-re right tha-t be- cause-be-cause-o-f my beha-vio-r i was abandoned. Mu-maa please call -m-e it -hurt-s mamm-a it- hurts he-don-t even loo-k at- me." I loved you and you left me to suffer in this pathetic world now it's enough take me with you .