4 . Date ?

RANVIJAY POV

I am fucked up I am attracted to my wife who doesn't even look at me let alone smile a week ago first time I saw her laughing and that was the moment I lost my mind. Every time I see her I feel like I want to break all the barriers of her heart, but that's not how you should feel for your contract wife in weeks. She laughs with my siblings She cares for maa and badi maa she does everything with everyone except me, but that should make me hate or ignore, but it's making me attracted towards her.

It all started with little teasing it was fun to irritate her but after sometimes she started having a good bond with everyone except me, she speaks with everyone except me, She smiles with everyone except me, I swear this except me is making me feel vulnerable because no one has ever ignored me like this.

That fight was nothing but a build up of my emotions of the last one month and above all these now he wants to talk to me, I don't even want to look at his face.

I don't know what to do.

Maybe it's just lust or attraction.

“Umm- ummm" here I am in my office cabin in front of my idiot best friend and head security of Chauhan's he manages everything our security, data, social media, PR he is a computer genius.

“Sir tell me how I can help you "This bastard is still angry with me for so many reasons that I have forgotten them.

“Drop your act, I need my you" muttered, but he didn't budge from his place.

If it wasn't about protocol, he wouldn't have entered this room's bloody egoistic ass.

“Sorry sir, but I can help you only as head security and about your best friend he might want to throw you in the lake the way you are behaving with him from the last few months" he says very calmly while his face was showing no emotion.

That's why I said I have to always handle every person around me because they all love princess treatment.

“Shivansh yaar bs kr de , aaja lunch karte hai " I said and got up from my chair to the couch, me and Shivansh mostly did our lunch together.

“ I already had it, I have so much work and I have to go to the mansion too Madam has some work" he muttered calmly, turned around to walk away and I sighed.

If I order him he won't even budge from his place, but what the hell will I do with head security?

“ I think....... I. Like her, and it's making me crazy" I ranted and closing my eyes tiredly dropped my body on the couch it was all silent for a few seconds.

Did he really leave?

"What the fuck whom do you like you are married look even the marriage is not real but you can't behave like a womaniser it might be just lust but how can think about another woman while having one at your home " typicall best friend behaviour you can die while calling them they won't come but If it's matter about your partner they will behave like freak.

Meri--” I tried to explain to him, but he didn't let me complete my sentence and exclaimed again.

Dekh teri hawas ke liye tujhe Teri zindagi barbaad nahi karne dunga Mai "