chapter ~ 1 •••••••

Note ~ This is the first chapter  and i hope u guy's will enjoy this chapter
( * _  * )

So in a small town a cute boy was sleeping in his small room untile he heard his eomma calling him ....

J.fairy ~ kookie bubu wake up you will
               Be late for your job

Kook ~ yes eomma i wake up i will
             come after i freshn up

J.fariy ~ ok koo come fast

Kook ~ yes eomma

kookie fastly got ready for his job and directly went to his eomma
( so our kookie don't like to study he is drop out from high school )

*****
Kook ~ eomma good morning ( then kissed her cheeks )
J.fairy ~ moring kook (kissed his cheeks )
Kook ~ eomma brekfast
J.fairy ~ bubu there are not much food supplies so i can' t cook brekfast but your aapa will get to the food supplies in evening so i will cook tasty tasty dinner for you .
Kook ~ ok eomma so i will go to  job now , byye love u
J.fariy ~ ok bubu bye love u take care

( then went for his job )

°°°°°°°°
On the other side a man and women were making love and guess what he Our kim taehyung  and  his wife
after their hot session they went  for shower together and come out after  taking bath ( taehyung love his wife very much but she - she is a snack only using tae for his money and  fame and for physical needs) . Now they were getting ready so yoona say ....

Yoona ~ baby get ready fast you have to leave for your outdoor new drama shooting .
Tae ~ ok  sweetheart but did you packed my begs .
Yoona ~ yes i packed your begs and i am going down stairs come fast have breakfast you know i have to pack my luggage also .
Tae ~ What ! you didn't inform me about anything .
Yoona roll her eyes and said ....
Yoona ~ Oh , baby i am sorry i forgot about  it
Tae ~ it's ok but where are you going and for how much days .
Yoona ~ i am going to America for my modeling shoot and it will take 1 month .
Tae ~ ok, but i will miss you
Yoona ~ i will also miss you , now i am going down stairs  you also come  .
Tae ~ hmm coming .

( Then she left and tae got ready and also went down stairs )

Then after doing his breakfast he said bye to his family and yoona then left for Dague  for his outdoor shooting with his brother ( jin-goo also went with him as he was also a junior actor ) .

*********
Kookie was doing his job suddenly his boss called him .
Kookie boss ~ mr lee ( a very greedy person for money , rude and gave extra work to his employs , kookie got this job because the other cafe owner had kicked him out for his clumsy ness ,  and mr lee gave this job to kook because he was ready to do it in low salery )

°°°°°°°°
Kook ~ yes , boss
Mr lee ~ jk in evening you have to dilever food to the 5 star hotel in our town and be carefull because the food is for the vip guests .
Kook ~ ok boss
Mr lee ~ and took the cafe scooter . So you can reach on time .
Kook ~ ok boss . Which time i have to deliver the food .
Mr lee ~ around 7 Am .
Kook ~ ok boss .

*****
Tae and his brother had reached Dague and went inside taehyung's hotel .( So tae is not only a actor but also a rich and popular bussines man . He owned very popular and big hotels all over asia . There are only a few people who don't know him ) . They get in there personal rooms and get freshen up . Then tae called his manager and told him to bring their food .

°°°°°°°°°
Kookie take away the parcel and was going to deliver that to the 5 star hotel . He was in his midway but suddenly a car came and hit his scooter . He fell down and all the food also got spoiled . He saw all this and tears gathered in his eyes and he stared crying and think he will also loss this job also .

°°°°°°°°°

The maneger called mr lee and said that the food is not deliverd yet and cancel the order . Mr lee was very angery on kook for that and was waiting for him . He also can't call him because our kookie don't use phone .

°°°°°°°°
After 30 minutes later kook went to cafe ....

Mr lee ~ where were you .
Kook ~ boss , i had an accident and got injered and the food also get spoiled . I am soory boss , but please don' t kicked me out .
Mr lee ~ why didn' t you think about it earlier. Now don't wast my time and get out .
Kook ~ i will go but please give my 1 month salery please .
Mr lee ~ i will not

( Saying this he kicked him out and close the cafe ).

°°°°°°°
Kook went to his home crying and hugged his eomma , appa they made his crying stop and made him sleep with them .

Kook father  and mother are farmers their monthly income was very low . So their son and daughter also have to work . They love them very much but they can't help if  they all didn't work they can't get enough money for their daily basics .

♥♥♥♥♥

So guy i hope you all enjoy this chapter and will also enjoy other chapers .

I know many of you don't like tae relation ship but belive me this relation ship will help kook and tae to get together ........

Thank you cuties love you all byyye ....
Take care ........♥♥♥♥